If your sniper pulls that trigger,Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
如果你的狙击手敢开枪 莫里亚蒂先生 我们就同归于尽吧
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
他可真有爱 我懂你为何总带他在身边了
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.They're so touchingly loyal.
而人们总是对宠物充满情意 它们真是忠心耿耿让人动容呐
But oops!You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.Gotcha.
不过 你最好把手放开 华生医生 没辙了吧
Westwood. Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
这可是威斯伍德牌西装 你也知道 要是你继续纠缠不休 会有什么下场吧 夏洛克
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
是吗 那我猜猜 你杀了我吗
Kill you?No, don't be obvious. I mean,I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
杀你 不 没那么简单 当然 有朝一日 我会要你的命
I don't want to rush it, though.I'm saving it up for something special.
不过 我可不想仓促行事 我要把这美妙一刻留到适当的时机
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you.I'll burn the heart out of you.
不不 如果你还继续追根究底 我会让你五内如焚 让你心如刀绞
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
早有可靠之人说过 我没有心
But we both know that's not quite true.Well, I'd better be off.
你我都知道这不尽不实 好了 我得走了
Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
和你聊天很开心
What if I was to shoot you now?
我要是现在开枪呢
Right now?Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
就现在 那你就能欣赏我那惊恐的面容
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock.
因为我肯定非常惊讶 夏洛克
Really, I would.
千真万确 我会的
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
不过也会有点小小的 失望
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
当然 你也回味不了多久
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
再会了 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Catch you...later.
以后 再抓你
No, you won't!
没门
姓名:张弼
加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,担任服务部理工项目组负责人。太傻全国高校巡回讲座主讲人。多年来在理工类申请及签证方面积累了丰富的经验,对于理工科各个专业申请有自己非常独到的见解,并且对于如何获得高额奖学金也有自己一套独特的理念和方法。
从业多年来帮助多名学生拿到美国TOP20大学的录取及奖学金。其中不乏Stanford University、University of Pennsylvania、Columbia University、Cornell University、UC-Berkeley、Yale、Caltech等顶尖名校。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net