Well, he's in a pretty bad way. He's manic.
他状态很不好 很狂躁
Totally convinced there's some...mutant super-dog roaming the moors.
完全坚信有条...超级变种狗在荒野游荡
And there isn't, though, is there?
不过没有这回事 对不对
Cos if people knew how to make a mutant super-dog, we'd know.
如果人们在制造超级变种狗 我们肯定会知道
It'd be for sale. I mean, that's how it works.
肯定会有的买 世道就这样
Listen, on the moor I saw someone signalling, Morse.
听着 在荒野的时候我看见有人打信号 摩尔斯码
I guess it's Morse. It doesn't seem to make much sense.
我猜是摩尔斯码 不过似乎说不太通
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
U M Q R A 有什么含义吗
So, OK, what have we got?
那好吧 我们都掌握了什么情况
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them, and so did the tour guide bloke.
我们知道有脚印 因为亨利发现了 那个导游也发现了
We all heard something.
我们听到了什么声音
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
或许我们该去找养了条大狗的人
Henry's right. What?
亨利说得没错 什么
I saw it, too. What?
我也看到了 什么
I saw it too, John.
我也看到了 约翰
Just... just a minute, you saw what?
等等 你看到什么了
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
猎犬 就在山谷那里
A gigantic hound.
一条巨型猎犬
姓名:周小芳
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net