BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第255期:最棒的新游戏开始

时间:2015-09-15 10:43:56  / 编辑:danyang
   原文欣赏

  Hello, Isaac.

  早啊 艾萨克

  Mrs Watson, can I, can I get in, please?

  华生太太 我能上车吗

  Yes, of course, get in. Where's John?

  当然 上来吧 约翰呢

  They're having a fight. - Who is?!

  他们在打架呢. - 和谁

  For God sakes, John, I'm on a case!

  老天啊 约翰 我办案呢

  A month. That's all it took.One! - I'm working.

  一个月,就这麼点时间,就一个月! - 我在工作

  "Sherlock Holmes in a drug den." How's that going to look?!

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯在毒窟裡 这像什麼话

  I'm undercover. - No, you're not!

  我在卧底. - 你才没有

  Well, I'm not now!

  现在当然没有了!

  In, both of you, quickly!

  你们两个快上来!

  Please, can I come? I think I've got a broken arm.

  请问我能一起吗?我觉得我手臂折了.

  No, go away. - No, let him.

  不,走开. - 让他上来吧

  Why? - Yeah, just get in. It's a sprain.

  為什麼? - 上来吧 只是扭伤

  Anyone else? I mean, are we taking everybody home, are we?

  还有别人吗?我们要把所有人都带回家吗?

  All right, Shezza?

  还好吧,夏萨?

  "Shezza"? - I was undercover!

  夏萨 - 我在卧底

  Seriously, Shezza, though?

  不是吧 夏萨

  We're not going home, we're going to Bart's.I'm calling Molly. - Why?

  我们不回家,去巴茨医院.我打电话给茉莉. - 為什麼

  Because Sherlock Holmes needs to pee in a jar.

  因為夏洛克·福尔摩斯要做尿检.

  Well? Is he clean? - Clean?

  他没吸毒吧? - 没吸毒?

  How dare you throw away the beautiful gifts you were born with!

  你怎麼敢如此糟践你的天赋.

  And how dare you betray the love of your friends!Say you're sorry.

  你怎麼敢背叛你朋友们的爱,说对不起.

  Sorry your engagement's over.Though I'm fairly grateful for the lack of a ring.

  抱歉你的订婚取消了,不过我很庆幸你手上没戴戒指

  Stop it. Just stop it!

  闭嘴 马上闭嘴!

  If you were anywhere near this kind of thing again,you could have called, you could have talkedto me.

  如果你敢再碰这些东西,你本可以打电话给我 跟我谈谈

  Please, do relax. This is all for a case.

  拜託 放鬆 这是為了查案

  What kind of case would need you doing this?

  什麼案子需要你吸毒?

  I might as well ask you why you've started cycling to work?

  我还想问你為什麼骑自行车去上班呢?

  No, we're not playing this game.

  不 我不跟你玩这游戏.

  Quite recently, I'd say, you're very determined about it.

  最近开始的 而且还打定主意要这麼做.

  Not interested. - I am. Ow!

  不感兴趣! - 我有兴趣

  Oh, sorry, you moved, but it is just a sprain.

  不好意思,你刚才动了,不过确实是扭伤

  Yeah, somebody hit me. - Huh?

  是啊,让人打的 - 什麼

  Yeah, just some guy.

  就是被个人打的

  Yeah, it was probably just an addict in need of a fix.

  也许就是个想过把癮的癮君子

  Yes, I think in a way it was.

  是啊 可以这麼说吧

  Is it his shirt? - I'm sorry?

  是因為他的衬衫吗 - 你说什麼

  Well, it's the creases, isn't it?

  衬衫上的褶皱 对吧?

  The two creases down the front.It's been recently folded, but it's not new.

  前面有两道褶痕,这衬衫最近叠过 但又不是新的

  You must have dressed in a hurrythis morning.So all your shirts must be kept like that.

  你今早肯定是匆忙穿上衣服的,所以说 你所有的衬衫都是叠起来的.

  But why?Maybe cos you cycle to work every morning,shower when you get there

  但為什麼呢?也许是因為你每天骑自行车上班,到了之后在那裡洗澡

  and then dress in the clothes you brought with you.

  然后换上自己带过去的衣服

  You keep your shirts folded, ready to pack.

  你把衬衫叠起来 随时可以打包

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张参

专业资历
国内知名院校英语专业毕业,对于留学行业情有独钟,见解独特,熟悉美国、加拿大、澳大利亚等国家的申请流程,善于挖掘每个学生身上的闪光点。努力为学生们申请到真正适合自己的理想大学,为每位学生的个人成长开拓提升空间。
成功案例
以专业的态度和丰富的工作经验帮助学生申请到Brown University、Johns Hopkins University、Columbia University、Hamilton College等知名院校。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net