BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第256期:门背后的秘密

时间:2015-09-14 10:40:12  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  You've heard of Charles Augustus Magnussen, of course?

  你听说过查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森吧

  Yeah. Owns some newspapers.Ones I don't read.

  听说过,几家报社的老闆.都是些我不读的报纸

  Hang on, weren't there other people?

  等等,其他人呢

  Mary's taking the boys home, I'm taking you, we did discuss it.

  玛丽带他们回家了,我负责送你.我们讨论过这事

  People were talking, none of them were me,I must have filtered.

  当时好多人在说话,除了我之外.一定是被我封锁掉了

  I noticed. - I have to filter out a lot of witless babble.I've got Mrs Hudson on semi-permanentmute.

  我注意到了. - 我得封锁好多废话.我几乎把哈德森太太设成了永久静音状态

  What is my brother doing here?

  我哥哥跑来干什麼

  So I'll just pay, then, shall I?

  这麼说要我掏钱了

  He's straightened the knocker.He always corrects it, it's OCD, doesn't even know he's doing it.

  他又把门环给摆正了.总是这样,强迫症,他自己都意识不到

  Why do you do that?

  你调这个干什麼?

  Do what? - Nothing.

  调什麼, - 没什麼

  Well then, Sherlock, back on the sauce?

  夏洛克,又恢復旧习了?

  What are you doing here? - I phoned him.

  你来干嘛? - 我给他打电话了

  The siren call of old habits. How very like Uncle Rudy.Though in many ways, cross-dressingwould have been a wiser path for you.

  旧时恶习又回来了,跟鲁迪叔叔真像.不过我觉得还是异装癖比较适合你

  You phoned him. - Of course I bloody phoned him.

  你给他打电话了,-当然

  Of course he bloody did. Now save me a little time,where should we be looking?

  当然了,别浪费我的时间.我们应该找哪

  "We"? - Mr Holmes?

  "我们"是指... - 福尔摩斯先生

  For God's sake!

  老天爷啊!

  Anderson?! - Sorry, Sherlock, it's for your own good.

  安德森! - 抱歉,夏洛克,这是為了你好

  Oh, that's him, isn't it? You said he'd be taller.

  这就是他本人啊,比我想像中矮一点

  Some members of your little fan club. Do be polite.

  他们都是你的粉丝,注意点礼貌

  They're entirely trustworthy and even willing to search through the toxic waste dump thatyou are pleased to call a flat.

  他们值得信赖,而且还乐意搜查.这个被你称作"公寓"的有毒垃圾场

  You're a celebrity these days, Sherlock.You can't afford a drug habit.

  你现在是名人了,夏洛克.可不能有毒癮

  I do not have a drug habit. - Hey, what happened to my chair?

  我没有毒癮, - 我的椅子呢

  It was blocking my view to the kitchen.

  它害得我看不到厨房.

  Well, it's good to be missed!

  很高兴你这麼想我!

  You were gone, I saw an opportunity.

  反正你也走了,我看到个机会

  No, you saw the kitchen.

  你只是看到了厨房而已

  What have you found so far? Clearly, nothing. - There's nothing to find!

  发现什麼了吗,看样子什麼都没有? - 根本就没什麼好找的!

  Your bedroom door is shut. You haven't been home all night.

  你的卧室门关著,你整夜都没回来

  So, why would a man who has never knowingly closed a door without the direct orders of hismother bother to do so on this occasion?

  那麼,一个没有妈妈命令.连门都不会关的人.為什麼会关著卧室门呢?

  OK, stop, just stop! Point made. - Jesus, Sherlock!

  停下来,停,你赢了. - 天啊,夏洛克

  I shall have to phone our parents, of course. In Oklahoma.

  我要给爸妈打个电话了,他们在俄克拉荷马州.

  It won't be the first time that your substance abuse has wreaked havoc with their linedancing.

  你也不是第一次因為犯毒癮的关係.害得他们没法好好跳排排舞了

  This is not what you think. This is for a case.

  事情不是你想的那样,我是為了破案

  What case could possibly justify this?

  什麼案子需要你这样做?

  Magnussen.Charles Augustus Magnussen.

  麦格纳森.查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森

  That name you think you may have just heard, you were mistaken.

  你们以為自己刚才听到了个名字,其实是听错了.

  If you ever mention hearing that name in this room, in this context,

  你们要是和别人提起在这裡听到了那个名字

  I guarantee you, on behalf of the British Security Services,that materials will be found on yourcomputer hard-drives,

  我代表英国情报机关向你们保证.你们的电脑硬碟上会出现一些材料

  resulting in your immediate incarceration.Don't reply, just look frightened and scuttle.

  并导致你们会因此入狱.别说话,装作害怕的样子逃走吧

  I hope I won't have to threaten you as well.

  希望我不用像那样威胁你

  Well, I think we'd both find that embarrassing.

  那样我们肯定都会觉得不好意思

  Magnussen is not your business.

  麦格纳森与你无关

  Oh, you mean he's yours?

  这麼说跟你有关了

  You may consider him under my protection.

  你可以认為他处在我的保护之下

  I consider you under his thumb.

  我倒是觉得你被他控制了

  If you go against Magnussen,then you will find yourself going against me.

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张参

专业资历
国内知名院校英语专业毕业,对于留学行业情有独钟,见解独特,熟悉美国、加拿大、澳大利亚等国家的申请流程,善于挖掘每个学生身上的闪光点。努力为学生们申请到真正适合自己的理想大学,为每位学生的个人成长开拓提升空间。
成功案例
以专业的态度和丰富的工作经验帮助学生申请到Brown University、Johns Hopkins University、Columbia University、Hamilton College等知名院校。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net