原文欣赏
Any change, love? - No.
给点零钱吧.美女? - 不.
Oh, come on, love.Dont be like all the rest.
给点吧.美女,不要像其他人那样嘛
Rule one of looking for Sherlock Holmes, he finds you.
寻找夏洛克·福尔摩斯第一要诀.他会找到你.
Youre working for Sherlock now?
你现在为夏洛克工作了吗?
Keeps me off the streets, doesnt it? - Well...no.
我就不用流落街头了. - 并没有.
Where are you? - Cant you see me?
你在哪裡. - 你看不见我吗?
Well, what am I looking for?
我该去哪呢?
The lie, the lie of Leinster Gardens, hidden in plain sight.
伦斯特花园的谎言.近在眼前.
Hardly anyone notices.People live here for years and never see it.
几乎没人注意到,人们在这裡住了很久却从未留意到.
But if you are what I think you are,it will take you less than a minute.
但如果你是我想的那种人的话,你不费吹灰之力就能找到它
The houses, Mary. Look at the houses.
房子.玛丽.看著这些房子.
How did you know Id come here?
你怎么知道我会来这裡?
I knew youd talk to the people no-one else would bother with.
我知道你会去找别人不屑一顾的人.
Huh, I thought I was being clever.
我还自以为很聪明呢.
Youre always clever, Mary, I was relying on that.
你一向很聪明.玛丽.我就指著你的聪明呢.
I planted the information for you to find.
我留下讯息让你去找
30 seconds.
30秒.
But what am I looking at?
但这是什么?
No door knobs, no letterbox. Painted windows.
没有门把手.没有信箱.涂漆的窗户.
23 and 24 Leinster Gardens.The empty houses.
伦斯特花园23和24号.空房子
They were demolished years ago to make way for the London Underground,
因为修伦敦地铁,它们多年前已被废弃.
a vent for the old steam trains.
是一个老式蒸气火车的通风口
Only the very front section of the house remains.Its just a facade.
只有房子的前面一侧被保留了下来,只是表面的假象
Remind you of anyone, Mary?A facade?
让你想起什么人了吗.玛丽?表面假象?
Sorry, I never could resist a touch of drama.
抱歉.我总是忍不住增加戏剧性
Do come in. Its a little cramped.
进来吧.裡面有些窄.
Do you own this place?
这栋房子是你的吗?
Hmm, I won it in a card game with the Clarence House Cannibal.
我和克拉伦斯食人族玩纸牌时赢的
Nearly cost me my kidneys,but fortunately I had a straight flush.
差点把我的肾赔进去.但还好手上有副同花顺
Quite a gambler, that woman.
那女人真是个赌棍.
姓名:丁婷婷
北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net