原文欣赏
Sherlock...Did you just drug my pregnant wife?!
夏洛克...你竟然给我怀孕的妻子下药
Don't worry, Wiggins is an excellent chemist.
别担心.威金斯是个很棒的化学家.
I calculated your wife's dose myself.Won't affect the little one.I'll keep an eye on her.
给你妻子的剂量是我亲自算的,不会影响到你们的孩子,我会看著她的.
He'll monitor their recovery. It's more or less his day job.
他会看著他们醒过来.反正他也没其他事做
What the hell have you done?!
你到底做了什么?
A deal with the devil.
和魔鬼做了个交易.
Shouldn't you be in hospital?
你不是该在医院吗?
I am in hospital.This is the canteen.
我是在医院,这是餐厅.
Is it? - In my opinion, yes. Have a seat. - Thank you.
是吗. - 在我看来是的.请坐. - 谢谢
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你.
I've been thinking about you.
我也一直在想你
Really?
是吗?
I want to see Appledore.
我想看看阿普尔多
Where you keep all the secrets, all the files,everything you've got on everyone.
你保存所有秘密.所有文件,所有人的把柄的地方.
I want you to invite me.
我要你邀请我去.
What makes you think I'd be so careless?
你怎么会觉得我会如此大意
Oh, I think you're a lot more careless than you let on.
我看你比你表现得大意多了
Am I?
是吗
It's the dead-eyed stare that gives it away.Except it's not dead-eyed, is it?
是你那"死鱼眼"的眼神出卖了你,但其实并非"死鱼眼".对吗?
You're reading.Portable Appledore.
你在读讯息,移动阿普尔多
How does it work?Built-in flash drive? 4G wireless?
这东西什么机制?内建记忆体?4G网?
They're just ordinary spectacles.
这只是副普通的眼镜.
Yes, they are.
当然
You underestimate me, Mr Holmes.
你太小看我了.福尔摩斯先生
Impress me, then. Show me Appledore.
那就让我开开眼.让我看看阿普尔多
姓名:周小芳
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net