We'd been sharing about a year.Just sharing.
我们当了一年左右的室友 仅仅是室友关系
May I?Yeah.Sorry.
我可以看看吗 可以 不好意思
Stargazer, was he?
他是个观星者吗
God, yeah. Mad about it.It's all he ever did in his spare time.He was a nice guy, Alex.I likedhim.He was, er...
never much of a one for hoovering.
当然 简直是欲罢不能 闲暇时间全干这个 亚历是个很好的人 我对他颇有好感 他倒是...不怎么爱打扫卫生
What about art? Did he know anything about that?
那他懂艺术吗
It was just a job, you know?
那只不过是他的工作
Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
有其他人来问起过亚历吗
No.We had a break-in, though.
没有 公寓之前倒是被人撬门而入
When?Last night.There was nothing taken.Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the landline.
什么时候 昨天晚上 一样东西都没丢 对了 固话上有亚历的一条留言
Who was it from?
谁打来的
I can play it for you, if you like.I'll get the phone...
我可以放给你听 我去拿电话
Please.
麻烦你了
Oh, should I speak now? Alex?Love, it's Professor Cairns.
现在可以说话了吧 亚历 亲爱的 我是凯恩斯教授
Listen, you were right. You were bloody right.Give us a call when...
听着 你没错 一点也没错 给我们回个电话...
Professor Cairns?
凯恩斯教授是谁
No idea, sorry.
我也不知道 很抱歉
Can I try and ring back?
我能试着打回去吗
No good. I've had other calls since. Sympathy ones, you know.
没用的 我已经接了好几个电话了 都是打来同情慰问的
姓名:张征
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net