BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第92期:找到"施虐女王"的弱点

时间:2016-05-24 14:40:29  / 编辑:Abby

  原文欣赏

  Noises can tell you everything. Forinstance...Thank you.

  声音会告诉你一切 比如...谢谢

  On hearing a smoke alarm, a mother would look towards her child.Amazing how fire exposesour priorities.

  听到火警警报 母亲会向孩子的方向望去 大火能暴露我们最在意的东西 真神奇

  I really hope you don't have a baby in here.All right, John, you can turn it off now.I said you canturn it off now!

  我真心希望这里面没有小孩子 好了 约翰 你可以把警报关掉了 我说你可以关掉了

  Give me a minute! Thank you.

  稍等 多谢

  You should always use gloves with these things, you know.

  按键的时候要记得戴手套

  Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used, that's quite clear the 3, but after that, thesequence is almost impossible to read.

  最先按到的键上的油渍总是最重 显然就是3了 但这之后的按键顺序几乎看不出来

  I see it's a six digit code.Can't be your birthday, no disrespect, but clearly you were born inthe '80s and 8's barely used, so...

  这样的保险箱应该是六位密码 不可能是你的生日 无意冒犯 但你显然是个八零后 而8几乎没用到

  I'd tell you the code right now,but you know what? I already have. Think.

  我现在就能告诉你密码 但其实呢 我已经告诉你了 开动脑筋吧

  Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still!

  手放在脑后 跪在地上 别动

  Sorry, Sherlock.

  抱歉 夏洛克

  Miss Adler, on the floor!

  阿德勒小姐 跪在地上

  Don't you want me on the floor,too?

  你不要我也跪在地上吗

  No, sir, I want you to open the safe.

  不 先生 我要你打开保险箱

  American. Interesting. Why would you care?

  美国人 有意思 你们怎么会感兴趣

  Sir, the safe, now, please.

  先生 立刻打开保险箱

  I don't know the code.

  我不知道密码

  We've been listening, she said she told you.

  我们一直在监听 她说她告诉你了

  Well, if you've been listening, you'll know she didn't.

  如果你们真的在听 就会知道她没说

  I'm assuming I missed something. From your reputation, I'm assuming you didn't, Mr Holmes.

  我想我一定漏了什么 而你这么聪明的人肯定没有漏掉 福尔摩斯先生

  For God's sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her!

  老天爷 她才是知道密码的人 问她

  Yes, sir, she also knows the code that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglaralarm.I've learned not to trust this woman.

  确实 先生 不过她也知道 能自动报警 触响被盗警报的密码 我已经学会不去信任这个女人了

  Mr Holmes doesn't...

  福尔摩斯先生不...

  Shut up! One more word out of you, just one and I will decorate that wall with the insides ofyour head.

  闭嘴 你再说一个字 一个字 我就崩得你脑浆涂墙

  That, for me, will not be a hardship.Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr Watson.

  这对我来说可不是难事 亚彻先生 数到三 杀了华生医生

  What?I don't know the code.

  什么 我不知道密码

  One.I don't know the code.

  一 我不知道密码

  Two. She didn't tell me, I don't know it!

  二 她没告诉我 我不知道

  I'mpreparedto believe you, any second now.

  我随时都准备相信你了

  Three! No, stop!

  三 别 住手

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net