BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第98期:这个世界温柔地爱着你

时间:2016-05-16 14:49:01  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  What's going on? Jeez, what the hell is happening?

  怎么了 卧槽 这究竟是怎么了

  Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I'm restoring balance to the universe.

  赫德森太太被个美国人打了 我是在声张正义

  Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right? Jesus, what have they done to you?

  赫德森太太 老天啊 你没事吧 他们对你做了什么

  Oh, I'm just being so silly.

  我真是太蠢了

  Take her downstairs and look after her.

  把她带到楼下去 照看好她

  It's all right, I'll have a look at that.

  没事了 我来给你看看

  I'm fine, I'm fine.

  我没事

  Are you going to tell me what's going on?

  你到底要不要告诉我是怎么回事

  I expect so, now go.

  当然了 快去

  Lestrade? We've had a break-in at Baker Street. Send your least irritating officers and anambulance.

  雷斯垂德 有人非法闯入我们贝克街的公寓 把你手下最不讨人厌的警官派来 再叫辆救护车

  Oh, no, no, no, we're fine. No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.

  不不不 我们没事 是那个闯入者 他把自己弄伤了

  Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...He fell out of a window.

  断了几根肋骨 脑震荡 还可能伤了肺 他从窗子摔下去了

  Oh, it stings. Oh, that was right on my bins.

  真疼 摔在了我的垃圾桶上

  And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?

  他到底摔下来了几次

  It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector. I lost count.

  我记不清了 警长大人 没数

  She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight, we need to look after her.

  她今晚得睡在楼上我们房间 我们得照顾她

  No...She's fine.

  不 她没事

  No, she's not, look at her. She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.

  不 她有事 看看她 她得搬离贝克街几天

  She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.

  她可以去她姐姐家住 这是医嘱

  Don't be absurd.

  别傻了

  She's in shock, for God's sake, and all over some stupid camera-phone—where is it anyway?

  老天爷 她受惊了 都是因为那天煞的摄像手机 手机到底在哪儿啊

  Safest place I know.

  我知道的最安全的地方

  You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown, you clot!

  你把手机放在你第二好的 睡衣袍子口袋里了 你个呆子

  I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.

  他们以为我被吓哭的时候 我想办法拿了出来

  Thank you. Shame on you, John Watson.

  谢谢 你真丢脸 约翰·华生

  Shame on me?

  我咋丢脸了

  Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street? England would fall.

  赫德森太太怎么能离开贝克街 不然英国可要沦陷了

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net