BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第102期:世界末日前让我们共进晚餐

时间:2016-05-09 15:10:00  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Bond Air is go, that's decided. Check with the Coventry lot.

  施行邦德航空计划 已经决定了 跟考文垂那边核实一下

  Coventry. I've never been. Is it nice?

  考文垂 我从没去过 那里怎么样

  Where's John?

  约翰呢

  He went out, a couple of hours ago.

  他出去了 出去了几小时了

  I was just talking to him.

  我就是在和他说话

  I was just talking to him. What's Coventry got to do with anything?

  他说了你会这样 这件事和考文垂有什么关系

  It's a story, probably not true—in the Second World War,

  这只是个说法 不知是真是假 在二战期间

  the allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because they'd broken the German code,

  盟军知道考文垂会被德军轰炸 因为他们破解了德军的密码

  but didn't want the Germans to know that they've broken the code. so they let it happenanyway.

  但他们不想让德国知道他们破了密码 所以他们就任其被轰炸了

  Have you ever had anyone?

  你有和谁亲密接触过吗

  I'm sorry?

  你说什么

  And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.

  我说的接触可是下流含义哦

  I don't understand.

  我不懂

  I'll be delicate then. Let's have dinner.

  那我婉转点吧 一起吃晚饭吧

  Why? You might be hungry. I'm not. Good.

  为什么 你饿了 我不饿 很好

  Why would I...want to have dinner...If I wasn't hungry?

  我为什么想要吃晚饭 既然我不饿..

  Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night...Would you have dinnerwith me?

  福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日 如果这是毁灭前的最后一晚 你会和我一起吃晚饭吗..

  Sherlock? Too late.

  夏洛克 太迟了

  That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.

  这不是世界末日 而是赫德森太太

  Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working? He shot it.

  夏洛克 有个男人来了 门铃不会坏了吧 他打坏了

  Have you come to take me away again?

  你又是来带走我的吗

  Yes, Mr Holmes.

  是的 福尔摩斯先生

  I declined.

  那我拒绝

  I don't think you do.

  我觉得你不会拒绝

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:姚瑜

专业资历

英国名校毕业,生物、会计与金融双硕士,对申请、留学学习及生活都有深刻的理解。入行以来,积累了非常丰富的留学经验,致力于美国、英国、新加坡及香港等地,理工类和商科的咨询及申请。

成功案例

从业多年以来,帮助近百名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括华盛顿圣路易斯、康奈尔、布兰迪斯、约翰霍普金斯、波士顿大学、牛津、伦敦政治经济学院、帝国理工、香港科技大学、新加坡国立大学等各国知名院校,并多次指导学生成功获得博士全额奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net