BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第112期:不能错过的世界奇案!

时间:2016-04-22 11:03:29  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  I'll take the case. Sorry, what?

  这案子我接了 啥

  Thank you for bringing this to my attentions, it's very promising.

  多谢你提醒了我 这里大有文章

  No no no, sorry, what?

  等会 怎么回事

  A minute ago, footprints were boring, now they're very promising?

  刚还说脚印无聊呢 现在又说大有文章

  It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening. Baskerville, ever heard of it?

  跟脚印无关 你就没仔细听 巴斯克维尔 听说过吗

  Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.

  大概吧 相当机密的地方

  Sounds like a good place to start.

  从那查起准没错

  You'll come down then?

  你要去吗

  No, I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.

  不 现在我不能离开伦敦 太忙了

  But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.

  别担心 我最得力的助手会跑一趟

  I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data, as he never understands a word of ithimself.

  靠约翰把相关数据传给我肯定没问题 虽然他自己一点都不明白

  What are you talking about you are busy? You don't have a case! A minute ago you werecomplaining...

  什么叫你很忙 你手头根本没案子 你刚还在抱怨...

  Bluebell, John! I've got Bluebell! The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.

  约翰 我有铃兰的案子 那个无故消失的夜光兔子

  NATO's in uproar.

  北约都乱成一团了

  Sorry, you're not coming, then? Ok. Ok.

  所以你不去了 好吧 你赢了

  I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.

  用不着了 我要去达特摩尔高原

  You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.

  你先去吧 亨利 我们随后就到

  Sorry, so you are coming?

  所以你要去

  20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?

  20年前的迷案 巨型猎犬

  I wouldn't miss this for the world!

  绝对不能错过

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张参

专业资历
国内知名院校英语专业毕业,对于留学行业情有独钟,见解独特,熟悉美国、加拿大、澳大利亚等国家的申请流程,善于挖掘每个学生身上的闪光点。努力为学生们申请到真正适合自己的理想大学,为每位学生的个人成长开拓提升空间。
成功案例
以专业的态度和丰富的工作经验帮助学生申请到Brown University、Johns Hopkins University、Columbia University、Hamilton College等知名院校。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net