BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第114期:搭讪当地人总是没错的

时间:2016-04-20 11:18:09  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.

  抱歉不能给你们双人房

  That's fine. We're not...There you go.

  没事 我们不是...给

  Ta. I'll just get your change. Ta.

  谢啦 我找你钱 谢

  There you go.

  给

  I couldn't help noticing, on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones? That.

  我注意到那片旷野的地图上 摆着骷髅头 那个啊

  Pirates? No. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.

  海盗吗 不 叫格林盆大雷区

  Right. It's not what you think. It's the Baskerville testing site.

  这样 不是你想的那样 那是巴斯克维尔试验场

  It's been going for 80-odd years. I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.

  有80多年了 我估计没人知道里面到底有什么

  Explosives? Not just explosives.

  炸弹吗 不止是炸弹

  Break into that place and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.

  他们说闯进那地方 被炸死算走运的了

  In case you're planning a wee stroll. Ta. I'll remember.

  免得你散步散到那边 谢啦 我会记得

  Aye. No, that buggers up tourism a bit, so thank God for the demon hound.

  嗯 对旅游业有所影响 多谢那条恶魔猎犬

  Did you see that show? The documentary?

  你看那节目了吗 那纪录片

  Quite recently, yeah.

  前不久看过

  God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.

  上帝保佑亨利·奈特和那怪物

  Ever seen it? The hound?

  见过吗 那猎犬

  Me? No, no. Fletcher has. He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists, you know. He'sseen it.

  我吗 没有 弗莱彻见过 他会带游人参观 参观怪物出没的地方 他见过

  That's handy for trade.

  这生意不错

  I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.

  比利 我们真是要忙死了

  Yeah, lots of monster hunters. It don't take much these days, one mention on Twitter andwhoomph!

  对 很多怪物猎人 费不了多大事 在推特上一发人就都来了

  We're out of WKD.

  我们没酒了

  Right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison, I don't know how we sleep nights.

  好 又是怪物又是监狱的 这我们怎么睡得着

  Do you, Gary?

  你呢 盖瑞

  Like a baby.

  睡得可死了

  That's not true. He's a snorer. Hey, ssh.

  说瞎话 他打呼噜

  Is yours a snorer?

  你家那位打呼噜不

  Got any crisps? Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.

  有薯片不 行 保重 再见

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net