Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow.
就在一个月前 在山谷里
It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.
当时有雾 看不太清
I see. No witnesses, I suppose.
明白了 没目击者是吧
No, but...
对 但是...
Never are.
根本没猎犬
No, wait. There.
等等 看那
Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it? Sorry, John, I win.
就这样 这叫什么证据 抱歉 约翰 我赢了
Wait, wait, that's not all.
等等 不仅如此
People don't like going up there, you know. To the Hollow.
人们不喜欢去那里 恶魔谷
Gives them a bad sort of feeling.
让他们感觉很不好
Is it haunted? Is that supposed to convince me?
是闹鬼了么 这样就想说服我啊
Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.
别傻了 才不是那样
But I reckon there is something out there. Something from Baskerville, escaped.
我估计那确实有什么东西 从巴斯克维尔逃出来的东西
A clone? A super-dog? Maybe.
克隆生物 超级狗 也许
God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years, or putting in the water.
谁知道这些年他们排放的气体是啥或者水里放了啥
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.
我死活都不会信他们
Is that the best you've got?
最多就这样么
I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.
我有个曾在国防部工作的朋友
One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up. Well, not till late.
某个周末我们约好去钓鱼 他没出现 很晚才过来
When he did, he was white as a sheet. I can see him now.
他来的时候脸色惨白 我到现在都记忆犹新
I've seen things today, Fletcher, He said, and I never want to see again. Terrible things.
我今天看见些东西 弗莱彻 他说 我再也不想见第二次 可怕的东西
He'd been sent to some secret army place. Porton Down, maybe. Maybe Baskerville, orsomewhere else.
他被派去过某个秘密军事基地 可能是波顿镇 也许是巴斯克维尔 或者其他地方
In the labs there, the really secret labs, he said he'd seen terrible things.
在那边的秘密实验室里他说他见过可怕的东西
Rats as big as dogs, he said. And dogs, dogs the size of horses.
说老鼠和狗一样大 狗呢 和马一样大
姓名:丁婷婷
北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net