Sherlock...Sherl...
夏洛克 夏洛...
There is nothing wrong with me! Do you understand!? You want me to prove it, yes?
我什么事都没有 懂吗 你要让我证明吗
We're looking for a dog, yes? A great big dog, that's your brilliant theory. Cherchez le chien!
我们要找的是条狗 巨大的狗 你的天才论断 是在找狗
Good! Excellent! Yes. Where shall we start? How about them?
很好 非常棒 那我们从何开始 从他们如何
The sentimental widow and her son, the unemployed fisherman. The answer's yes. Yes?
伤心的寡妇 和她失业的渔夫儿子 答案是她有狗 有吗
She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky, not exactly what we're looking for!
她养了条西部高原小猎犬 名叫威士忌 但不是我们要找的目标
For God's sake!
拜托
Look at his jumper, hardly worn. Clearly he's uncomfortable.
看他的毛衣 几乎全新 显然穿着很不自在
Could be the material or the hideous pattern, suggests it's a present, probably Christmas.
可能是因为材质或图案太丑 毛衣应该是别人送的 多半是圣诞礼物
He wants into his mother's good books. Why? Probably money.
他想讨母亲欢心 为什么 多半是为钱
He's treating her to a meal, but his own portion is small. He wants to impress her, but he'strying to economise on his own food.
他请母亲来吃饭 自己那份点的却很少 是想感动她 却在自己那份上省钱
Maybe he's not hungry.
或许他不饿吧
No, small plate, starter. He's practically licked it clean. She's nearly finished her pavlova.
不 小盘前菜 他连盆子都快舔干净了 而她连蛋白水果甜饼都没吃完
If she'd treated him, he'd have had as much as he wanted.
若是她请客 他完全可以放开了吃
He's hungry and not well-off, you can tell by his cuffs and shoes.
他手头没钱 饥寒交迫 你可以看他的袖口和鞋
Only a mother would give him a Christmas present like that. It could be an aunt or older sister,but mother's more likely.
只有母亲会送他那样的圣诞礼物 当然也可能是姑姑或长姐 但母亲最有可能
He was a fisherman, the scarring on his hands is distinctive, fish hooks. They're old,suggesting long-term unemployment.
他曾是渔夫 手上的疤痕很独特 是鱼钩造成 伤疤是很久前的了 说明失业已久
Not much industry here, so he's turned to his widowed mother for help.
这里工业并不发达 所以他才找自己的寡母求助
Widowed? Yes, obviously. She's got a man's wedding ring on a chain around her neck, clearlyher late husband's and too big for her finger.
是寡母吗 当然 明摆着 她项链里挂了个男戒 明显是她丈夫的 她自己戴太大了
She's well-dressed, but her jewellery is cheap. She could afford better, but she's kept it,sentimental.
她衣着精致 但首饰都是便宜货 她可以戴更好的 但一直留作纪念 多愁善感
The dog? There are tiny hairs on her leg but none above the knees, suggesting it's a small dog,probably a terrier.
我怎么知道她养狗 她腿上有小细毛 但都不超过膝盖 说明是条小狗 估计是小猎犬
It is a West Highland Terrier called Whisky. "How do you know that, Sherlock?"
是条名叫威士忌的西部高原小猎犬 夏洛克 你怎么会知道
She was on the same train as us and I heard her call its name. That's not cheating, that'slistening.
她跟我们同一辆火车过来 我有听到她喊 那不是作弊 而是善于倾听
I use my senses, unlike some people, so you see, I am fine.
我会利用自己的感官 不像某些人 所以我很好
In fact, I've never been better, so just leave me alone!
而且是好得不能再好 所以别吵我了
Yeah, OK. Ok. Why would you listen to me?
好吧 好 你干嘛要听我的话
I'm just your friend
我只是你朋友
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
No. I wonder why.
没有吗 怪不得没有
姓名:张逸岚
加入一诺前,曾供职于太傻咨询北京总部。在太傻期间,曾负责制作托福、雅思评估测试题,并参加托福、雅思、GRE、GMAT的面授课件制作。现任一诺托福、雅思、GRE、GMAT咨询师。从业多年来,为大量客户量身制作个性化备考方案并进行GRE、GMAT各个单项的辅导。善于发现考生的复习瓶颈和薄弱环节并着重指导考生进行突破,从而更高效地提升分数。
通过辅导雅思考生成绩总分平均都有1.5-3分的提高,其中口语和写作单项提高幅度较为明显,高分考生成绩7.5+;GMAT客户的成绩都有60-100的提升,有的优秀客户达到了720+;托福高分成绩为100+。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net