BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第128期:我的身边就只有你的陪伴

时间:2016-03-29 11:11:09  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Did you get anywhere with that Morse code? U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it? Umqra.

  那摩斯电码有头绪了吗 U M Q R A 是这样吗 安克拉

  Nothing. Look, forget it. I thought I was onto something, I wasn't.

  没什么 算了吧 我以为自己发现了什么 其实不是

  Sure? Yeah.

  确定吗 确定

  How about Louise Mortimer, did you get anywhere with her? No.

  露易丝·莫蒂默那边呢 有什么发现吗 没有

  Too bad. But did you get any information?

  太糟糕了 但你这边有什么消息吗

  You're being funny now?

  你现在幽默多了

  Thought it might break the ice, a bit.

  说不定能打破点僵局呢

  Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice.

  幽默不适合你 还是冷一点好

  John...It's fine.

  约翰 我没事

  Wait, what happened last night...something happened to me something I've not experiencedbefore.

  等等 昨晚的事...是因为我有了前所未有的感觉

  Yes, you said. Fear, Sherlock Holmes got scared, you said.

  你说了 你害怕了 夏洛克·福尔摩斯害怕了

  It was more than that, John. It was doubt. I felt doubt.

  不仅如此 约翰 是我开始怀疑了 我感觉到怀疑

  I've always been able to trust my senses, the evidence of my own eyes, until last night.

  我一直能相信自己的感觉 相信眼见为实的证据 直到昨晚

  You can't actually believe that you saw some kind of monster?

  你不能相信自己看到了某种怪物

  No, I can't believe that. But I did see it, so the question is, how? How?

  是 我不相信 但我确实看到了 所以问题是 怎么会看到

  Yes. Yeah, right, good. So you've got something to go on, then. Good luck with that.

  是啊 很好 这么说你有头绪了 祝好运

  Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it. I don't have friends. I've just got one.

  约翰 我之前说的话 是真心的 我没有朋友 身边就只有你

  Right. John. John! You are amazing! You are fantastic!

  好吧 约翰 约翰 你简直太神奇太了不起了

  Yes, all right, you don't have to overdo it.

  我知道了 你不用这么夸张

  You may not be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you areunbeatable.

  你或许不是发光的人 但你是传递光的人 无与伦比

  Cheers. What?

  多谢 什么

  Some people who aren't geniuses Some people who aren't geniuses have an amazing ability tostimulate it in others.

  有些人不是天才却有着激发天才的非凡能力

  You were saying sorry a minute ago. Don't spoil it. So what have I done that's so bloodystimulating? Yeah?

  你刚不在道歉呢嘛 别这么快就扫兴好吗 我做什么了 这么能激发人 什么

  What if it's not a word, what if it is individual letters?

  如果这不是一个词 而是单独的字母呢

  You think it's an acronym?

  你觉得这个是首字母缩写词吗

  Absolutely no idea, but...

  完全没头绪 不过...

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net