What the hell are you doing here?!
你在这里搞什么鬼
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm on holiday, would you believe?
我在度假 你信吗
No, I wouldn't.
我不信
Hello, John. Greg.
你好 约翰 格雷格
I heard you were in the area. What are you up to?
听说你们在这边 忙什么呢
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
追查电视里说的那条地狱犬吗
I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector, why are you here?
你还没解释呢 探长 你为什么会在这里
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
我说过了 我在度假
You're brown as a nut. You're clearly just back from your holidays.
你晒得这么黑 明显是刚度假回来
I fancied another one.
我还想再度一个
This is Mycroft, isn't it? Of course it is.
是麦考夫搞的鬼吧 当然是了
One mention of Baskerville and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito.
听到巴斯克维尔出了事就派我的监护人来暗中监视我 还用化名
Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?
所以你才自称什么"格雷格"
That's his name. Is it?
他本来就叫那个名字 是吗
Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
没错 你压根就没关心过吧
Look, I'm not your handler. And I just do what your brother tells me.
听好 我不是你的监护人 我只是被你哥哥使唤惯了
Actually, you could be just the man we want. Why?
事实上 你来得正好 为什么
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock. I think I might have found something. Here.
我可没闲着 夏洛克 我可能找到了点线索 这里
I didn't know if it was relevant. Starting to look like it might be.
我之前不知道是不是有关系 不过现在看上去似乎有点意思
That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant. Excellent.
素食餐厅 可用不了这么多肉啊 太棒了
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard, who can put in a few calls, might come in veryhandy. Shop.
有了亲切又恐怖的苏格兰场探长 只要几通电话就能摆平 超便利 点单
姓名:李娜
加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,多年来在法律、教育、传媒、经济等文商类专业申请方面积累了丰富的经验,熟知美国、英国、香港、新加坡、澳洲等国家留学申请以及签证细节。
帮助数十名学生拿到几个国家的顶级院校录取,包括:芝加哥、康奈尔、杜克大学、宾夕法尼亚大学、西北大学、范德堡大学、南加州大学、波士顿大学、新加坡国立大学、巴斯大学、UCL等世界名校。曾帮助学生凭借88分托福斩获Purdue University, Indiana University(Bloomington)教育技术学PHD offer, 89分托福成功拿到南加州大学LLM录取。引领学生挖掘自身最大潜力,量身定做最佳留学方案。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net