What's this?
这是什么
Coffee. I made coffee.
咖啡 我泡了咖啡
You never make coffee.
你从来不泡咖啡
Don't you want it?
你不想喝吗
You don't have to keep apologising. Thanks. I don't take sugar.
你不用没完没了地道歉 谢谢 我不加糖
These records go back nearly two months.
这些记录可追溯到将近两个月前
That's nice. It's good.
很好喝 很香
Is that when you had the idea, after the TV show went out?
你们是在电视播出后 想到这主意的吗
It's me. It was me. I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it.
是我 是我的错 抱歉 盖瑞 我忍不住
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding and one thing led to another.
我在卡尔婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治然后就一发不可收拾了
Nice try.
好借口
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
我们只是想办法添油加醋了一番 好吗
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor, it was heaven-sent.
荒野里有条失踪的大狗 简直是天赐良机
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
就像我们有了自己的尼斯湖水怪
And where do you keep it?
你们把它关在哪
There's an old mine shaft. It's not too far. He was all right there. Was?
那边有个老矿井 不太远 它本来在那挺好 本来
We couldn't control the bloody thing. It was vicious.
我们控制不住那畜生了 它实在太凶残
And then, a month ago, Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
然后 一个月前 比利带它去了兽医那里 然后...
He's dead?
它死了吗
Put down. Yeah. No choice. So it's over.
我们杀了它 对 我们别无选择 一切都结束了
It was just a joke, you know.
这只是个玩笑
Yeah, hilarious. You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
是啊 很好笑 你们差点把一个人逼疯掉
姓名:张征
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net