BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第136期:隐藏再深的记忆也能找回

时间:2016-03-17 10:04:15  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Jesus! Nothing there! It doesn't make any sense!

  老天,什么都没有,说不通呀

  What were you expecting to find?

  你以为能找到什么,

  A drug, of course. It has to be a drug.

  当然是某种药物,肯定有某种药物,

  An hallucinogenic or a deliriant of some kind.

  可以引发幻觉或精神错乱之类,

  There's no trace of anything in the sugar.

  糖里什么都没有,

  Sugar? - Sugar, yes.A simple process of elimination.

  糖,-糖,是的,简单的排除法,

  I saw the hound, saw it as my imagination expected me to see it.

  我看到了猎犬,当然那是我的幻觉,

  A genetically engineered monster.

  让我以为那是个转基因怪物,

  I knew I couldn't believe the evidence with my eyes,

  我知道自己看到的是假象,

  so there were seven possible reasons for it,

  所以可能有七种解释,

  the most possible being narcotics.

  最有可能的一种就是药物影响,

  Henry Knight, he saw it too,but you didn't, John. You didn't see it.

  亨利·奈特,他也看见了,但你没有,约翰,你没看见,

  We have eaten and drunk exactly the same things

  自从来到格林盆,我们吃的喝的,

  since we got to Grimpen, apart from one thing.

  都一模一样,只有一个例外,

  You don't take sugar in your coffee. - I see, so?

  你喝咖啡不加糖,-懂了,然后呢,

  I took it from Henry's kitchen, his sugar.It's perfectly all right.

  我从亨利的厨房里拿了点糖,但它完全没问题,

  But maybe it's not a drug. - No, it has to be a drug.

  或许并非药物所致,-不,肯定是,

  How did it get into our systems? How?

  药物究竟是如何进入我们的身体,

  There has to be something, something...Something...

  肯定有些什么东西,一些,

  Something buried deep.Get out. - What?

  一些藏得很深的线索,出去,-什么,

  Get out, I need to go to my mind palace.

  出去,我要进入我的思维殿堂,

  Your what?

  你的什么,

  He's not going to be doing much talking for a while,we may as well go.

  这种时候他会变得少言寡语,我们还是出去吧,

  His what? - His "Mind Palace".

  他的什么,-他的思维殿堂,

  It's a memory technique, a sort of mental map.You plot a map with a location,

  这是一种记忆方式,一种思维地图,你在地图上绘制地点,

  it doesn't have to be a real place.You deposit memories there.

  不必是真实的地点,把记忆存储在那里,

  Theoretically, you never forget anything.

  理论上来说,这样你什么都不会遗忘,

  All you do is find your way back to it.

  只要找对途径,就能找回记忆,

  So this imaginary location could be anything,

  所以这种意念化地点可以是任何场所,

  a house or a street? - Yeah.

  比方一座房子或一条街,-是的,

  But he said "palace", he said it was a palace?

  可他说是"殿堂",他说那是殿堂,

  Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?

  是啊,他就这德性,还能咋样,

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net