It's not you, not you!
不是你,不可能是你,
The fog. - What? - It's the fog, the drug, it's in the fog!
是烟雾,-什么,-是这里的雾,雾里有毒, -
Aerosol dispersant, that's what it said in the records.
气态传播,记录里就是这么写的,
Project HOUND, it's the fog!A chemical minefield.
猎犬计划,是雾, 化学雷区,
For God's sake, kill it! Kill it!
老天爷,快杀了它,
Look at it, Henry.
看看,亨利,
No, no, no. - Come on, look at it!
不,-快看, -
You bastard.You... bastard!
你个混蛋, 王八蛋,
20 years! 20 years of my life, making no sense! - It's all over now, come on.
20年了,我白白痛苦了20年,-现在都结束了,
Why didn't you just kill me?
为什么你不直接杀了我,
Because dead men get listened to,he needed to do more than kill you.
因为死人反而会引起疑心, 他的目的不是要杀你,
He had to discredit every word you ever said about your father.
他必须摧毁你父亲所说的一切,
And he had the means right at his feet.
而他的武器就在他脚下,
A chemical minefield, pressure pads in the ground,
化学雷区,地底下的压力垫,
dosing you up every time that you came back here.
你每次回到这里,都会对你下药,
Murder weapon and scene of the crime all at once.
既是凶器也是犯案现场,
This case, Henry. Thank you.
这个案子真是,太谢谢你了,亨利,
It's been brilliant! - Sherlock. - What?
简直太妙了,-夏洛克,-啥,
Timing.
注意场合,
Not good? - No, no, it's OK.
不合适吗,-不,没事, -
It's fine. Because this means...this means that my dad was right.
没关系,因为这意味着, 这意味着我父亲说的没错,
He'd found something out, hadn't he?
他确实发现了秘密,
And that's why you killed him, because he was right,
所以你杀了他,因为他说对了,
and he'd found you right in the middle of an experiment!
他发现了你不可告人的试验,
姓名:张弼
加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,担任服务部理工项目组负责人。太傻全国高校巡回讲座主讲人。多年来在理工类申请及签证方面积累了丰富的经验,对于理工科各个专业申请有自己非常独到的见解,并且对于如何获得高额奖学金也有自己一套独特的理念和方法。
从业多年来帮助多名学生拿到美国TOP20大学的录取及奖学金。其中不乏Stanford University、University of Pennsylvania、Columbia University、Cornell University、UC-Berkeley、Yale、Caltech等顶尖名校。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net