BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第143期:智商高的人情商低

时间:2016-03-08 10:32:00  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Thanks, Bill.

  谢谢,比尔,

  So they didn't have it put down then, the dog?

  这么说他们没杀死那条狗,

  Obviously.I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.

  显然.估计他们只是下不了手,

  I see. - No, you don't.

  懂了, - 不,你不懂,

  No, I don't. Sentiment? - Sentiment.

  -好吧,我不懂,这算多愁善感吗,-是的,

  Listen, what happened to me in the lab?

  那个,我在实验室里是怎么回事,

  Do you want some sauce with that?

  你要加点沙司吗,

  I hadn't been to the Hollow.How come I heard those things there?

  我没去过山谷, 我怎么会听到那种声音,

  Fear and stimulus, you said?

  你说的恐惧和刺激,

  You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?

  你肯定在别处被下药了,也许在实验室里,

  You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.

  你看到那些管子了,年代久远,可能泄露了,

  And they were carrying the gas,

  而那里面是有气体的,

  so... Ketchup was it, or brown? - Hang on.

  那,来点番茄酱吗,-慢着, -

  You thought it was in the sugar.You were convinced it was in the sugar.

  你以为是在糖里, 你当时确定是在糖里,

  I'd better get going, there's a train leaving in half an hour, so if you want...

  我最好快走了,火车还有一个半小时就开了, 所以如果你想...,

  God! It was you.You locked me in that bloody lab.

  老天,是你, 你把我关在那该死的实验室里,

  I had to, it was an experiment. - An experiment?!

  我不得不这么做,那是个试验,- 试验,

  I was terrified, Sherlock, I was scared to death!

  我吓坏了,夏洛克,快吓死了,

  I thought the drug was in the sugar, so I put some in your coffee.

  我以为毒药在糖里,所以在你咖啡里放了糖,

  Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.

  接着我找巴里莫尔少校安排了一切,

  Totally scientific, laboratory conditions, literally.

  完全科学的实验控制环境,真心的,

  All right, keep talking, I'll find you.Keep talking.

  好吧,接着说,我这就来找你, 接着说,

  I can't, it'll hear me. - Tell me what you're seeing.

  不行,它会听到我, - 说你看到什么了,

  I don't know, but I can hear it now.

  我不知道,但我能听见它的声音,

  I knew what effect it had had on a superior mind,

  我知道毒药对天才大脑的作用,

  so I needed to try it on an average one.You know what I mean.

  所以我得在常人的大脑上试试, 你知道我是什么意思,

  But it wasn't in the sugar.

  但药不在糖里,

  No, well, i wasn't to know you'd already been exposed to the gas.

  我不知道你已经接触过气体了,

  So you got it wrong. - No.

  所以你搞错了,-没有,

  You were wrong. It wasn't in the sugar, you got it wrong. - A bit.

  你就是错了,不在糖里,你弄错了,-错了一点,

  It won't happen again.

  不会再错了,

  Any long-term effects?

  有长期副作用吗,

  None at all. You'll be fine once you've excreted it. We all will.

  不会,你排泄掉了就没事了,我们都会这样,

  I think I might have taken care of that already.

  那我想我已经搞定这个问题了,

  Where are you going? - I won't be a minute.

  你去哪,-马上回来,

  Got to see a man about a dog.

  去找个男人聊聊一条狗,

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张参

专业资历
国内知名院校英语专业毕业,对于留学行业情有独钟,见解独特,熟悉美国、加拿大、澳大利亚等国家的申请流程,善于挖掘每个学生身上的闪光点。努力为学生们申请到真正适合自己的理想大学,为每位学生的个人成长开拓提升空间。
成功案例
以专业的态度和丰富的工作经验帮助学生申请到Brown University、Johns Hopkins University、Columbia University、Hamilton College等知名院校。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net