BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第144期:第三季火爆登场

时间:2016-03-07 10:35:26  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Falls of The Reichenbach. Turner’s masterpiece. Thankfully recovered.

  《莱辛巴赫瀑布》,特纳的杰作。

  Owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.

  幸得寻回,多亏绝世奇才夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生。

  A small token of our gratitude.

  这份小礼物代表了我们的谢意。

  Diamond cufflinks. All my cuffs have buttons.

  钻石袖扣。我的衬衫袖口全都有扣子了。

  He means thank you. - Do I ?

  他说谢谢 - 我说了吗?

  Just say it. - Thank you. - Hang on.

  快说。 - 谢谢 - 等等

  Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal.

  在恐怖的劫难过后,终于能和家人团聚了。

  And we have one person to thank for my deliverance, Sherlock Holmes.

  我要感谢这位帮我逃过一劫的人——夏洛克·福尔摩斯。

  Tie pin. I don’t wear ties.

  领带夹。我从不戴领带。

  Peter Ricoletti, NO. 1 on Interpol’s most wanted list since 1982.

  PR,自1982年起就占据了国际刑警通缉名单榜首。

  Well, we got him, and there’s one person we have to thank for giving us the decisive leads.

  我们抓住了他,这必须感谢一位为我们提供了决定性线索的人,

  With all his customary diplomacy and tact.

  多亏了他惯用的那些手腕和才智。

  Sarcasm. - Yes.

  反话。 - 可不是嘛。

  We all chipped in.

  我们都有份出钱。

  Put the hat on. Put the hat on.

  戴上,戴上

  Yes, Sherlock, put it on.

  对,夏洛克,戴上。

  Just get it over with.

  凑合应付一下吧。

  Boffin. Boffin Sherlock Holmes.

  技术专家,技术专家夏洛克·福尔摩斯。

  Everybody gets one.

  每人都得有一个。

  One what? - Tabloid nickname.

  一个啥? - 一个小报绰号。

  SuBo, Nasty Nick. - Don’t worry, I’ll probably get one soon.

  苏珊大妈,阴险尼克。 - 也许很快我也会有一个。

  Page five,column six, first sentence. Why is it always the hat photograph?

  第五页,第六栏,第一句。为什么非要登戴帽子的照片?!

  Bachelor John Watson. Bachelor. What the hell are they implying?

  单身汉约翰·华生. 单身汉!他们到底在暗示什么?

  Is it a cap? Why has it got two fronts? - It’s a deertalker.

  这算帽子吗?为什么两边都有檐? - 这是猎鹿帽。

  Frequently seen in the company of bachelor John Watson.

  他身边通常有单身汉约翰·华生。

  Stalk deer with the hat. What are you going to do? Throw it?

  用这帽子猎鹿? 怎么用?扔着玩?

  Confirmed bachelor John Waston.

  已证实约翰·华生是单身汉。

  A death frisbee!

  猎杀飞盘

  This is too much. We need to be more careful.

  太过分了!我们得小心点了。

  It’s got flaps. Ear flaps, it’s an ear hat, John.

  这帽还有垂檐。遮耳垂檐,这是遮耳帽!

  What do you mean more careful?

  你说小心点是什么意思?

  I mean, this isn’t a deerstalker now, it’s a Sherlock Holmes hat.

  我是说,这已经不是猎鹿帽了,这是福尔摩斯帽了。

  I mean, you’re not exactly a private detective any more. You’re this far from famous.

  就是说,你不再是个私家侦探了。你就快成名人了。

  It’ll pass.

  会过去的。

  It better pass. The press will turn, Sherlock, they always turn and they’ll turn on you.

  最好这样,媒体风向会变,他们总变来变去,会转过来针对你。

  It really bothers you. - What?

  你真的这么在意 - 什么

  What people say. - Yes.

  人们的看法。- 是的

  About me. I don’t understand. Why would it upset you?

  是对我的看法,我不懂为什么你会心烦。

  Just try to keep a low profile. Find youself a little case this week. Stay out of the news.

  你尽量保持低调就对了。这周找点小案子吧。别再上新闻。

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:周小芳

专业资历
加入一诺前任职于大型咨询公司,一直致力于美国,加拿大,香港等国家的留学申请,多年的留学申请与规划的经验帮助了大量的学子找到了自己的方向,真诚以及专业的服务态度得到了学生和家长的一致认可。
成功案例
从业多年来帮助多名学生申请到世界名校,其中包括:哥伦比亚大学,宾夕法尼亚大学,卡内基梅陇大学,伦敦政治经济学院。帝国理工学院,华威大学,里海大学,康奈尔大学,伊利诺伊厄本那香槟分校,香港大学,香港中文大学,多伦多大学,麦吉尔大学,阿尔伯塔大学等著名学府。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net