BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第145期:犯罪界的拿破仑

时间:2016-03-04 10:09:23  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  That's your phone.

  你电话响了。

  It keeps doing that.

  一直响个没完。

  So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?

  那个,你跟他长谈过了吗?

  Oh,Henry Fishguard never committed suicide. Bow Street runners missed everything.

  亨利·费什加没有自杀,那些伦敦警探什么都没看出来。

  Pressing case, is it?

  这案子挺急的吧?

  They're all pressing until they're solved.

  没解决的案子都急。

  Put your key back please. Thank you.

  请收好您的钥匙。谢谢。

  Excuse me, Sir? Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?

  不好意思 先生,有任何金属物件吗?钥匙 手机?

  You can go through.Thank you.

  你可以通过了,谢谢

  Fancy a cuppa then, mate? - Yeah , why not?

  要来杯茶吗,兄弟? - 当然,为什么不呢?

  Gilts at seven. Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.

  国债收益为七。荷兰电信暴跌。(英格兰银行)谢谢了哈利

  What are you saying?Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope? Let's begin.

  你们觉得呢?拒绝所有假释申请并恢复死刑,开始吧。

  This is an emergency. Please leave.

  紧急情况,请离场。

  Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

  先生,我必须请您离开。

  Sir, there's been a break-in.

  长官,有非法入侵案件。

  Not our division.

  不在我们的职责范围。

  You'll want it.

  你会管的

  The vault.

  金库!

  Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security? How?

  居然黑了伦敦塔安保系统?!怎么可能?!

  Tell them we're on our way!

  告诉他们我们在路上了。

  There's been another one, another break-in. Bank of England!

  又有一起非法入侵。是英格兰银行!

  Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.

  长官,安保系统坏了,失灵了。

  What is it now? - Pentonvill Prison!

  现在什么情况? - 本顿维尔监狱。

  Oh, no!

  不是吧!

  No rush.

  不用着急。

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张弼

专业资历

加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,担任服务部理工项目组负责人。太傻全国高校巡回讲座主讲人。多年来在理工类申请及签证方面积累了丰富的经验,对于理工科各个专业申请有自己非常独到的见解,并且对于如何获得高额奖学金也有自己一套独特的理念和方法。

成功案例

从业多年来帮助多名学生拿到美国TOP20大学的录取及奖学金。其中不乏Stanford University、University of Pennsylvania、Columbia University、Cornell University、UC-Berkeley、Yale、Caltech等顶尖名校。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net