You're him. - Wrong toilet.
是你! - 进错厕所了你。
I'm a big fan. - Evidently.
我是你的超级粉丝。 - 显而易见。
I read your cases, follow them all. Sign my shirt, would you?
我读了你那些案子,一直在追。在我衬衫上签个名好吗?
There are two types of fans. Catch me before I kill again, Type A.
我的粉丝分两种。有本事在下次谋杀前抓住我,这是第一种。
What's Type B? - Your bedroom's just a taxi ride away.
那B呢? - 搭个出租就到我家了。
Guess which one I am ?
你猜我是哪种
Neither. - Really?
都不是。 - 是吗?
No,you're not a fan at all. Those marks on your forearm, edge of a desk.
你根本不是我粉丝。你前臂上的压痕,是在桌子边缘压的。
You've been typing in a hurry, probably, pressure on, facing a deadline.
你应该很匆忙地打了字,截稿时间到了,压力山大。
That's all?
就这样?
There's a smudge of ink on your wrist, a bulge in your left jacket pocket.
你的手腕上有墨迹,上衣口袋鼓起。
Bit of a giveaway?
有点露馅了。
The smudge is deliberate, to see if I'm as good as they say I am.
那污点是故意弄的,你想看看我是不是像别人说的那么厉害。
Hmm,Oil-based, used in newspaper print. But drawn on with an index finger, your finger.
油墨,报纸印刷用的。不过是用你自己的食指抹的。
Journalist. Unlikely you get your hands dirty at the press. You put that there to test me.
作为记者,你不太可能在报社沾到油墨。你抹在那里是试探我。
WOW, I'm liking you.
我开始喜欢你了。
You may like a great feature, "Sherlock Holmes, the man beneath the hat".
我替你想好标题了,"夏洛克·福尔摩斯 帽檐下的真相"。
Kitty. Riley. Pleased to meet you.
凯蒂,莱利。很高兴见面。
Nah, I'm just saving you the job of asking. No , I won't give you an interview. No, I don't wantthe money.
我还是帮你免了这一问吧。不,我不接受采访,也不需要钱。
You and John Watson, just platonic?Can I put you down for a "No" there as well?
你和约翰·华生只是精神伴侣吗?我能否在这个问题上也记个"不"呢?
There's all sorts of gossip in the press about you.
新闻界有你们俩各种各样的绯闻。
Sooner or later, you're going to need someone on your side. Someone to set the recordstraight.
迟早你会需要个和你同一战线的人,一个帮你澄清流言的人。
You think you're the girl for that job, do you?
你以为你能完成这种工作吗?
I'm smart and you can trust me, totally.
我很聪明,你可以完全信任我。
Smart? OK, investigative journalist.
聪明,好吧,调查型记者。
Good. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.
很好,看着我说出你看到了什么。
If you're that skiful, you don't need an interview, you can just read what you need.
如果你能力出众,你根本就不需要采访。你可以直接读到你要的一切。
No? OK, my turn. I look at you and I see someone who's still waiting for their first big scoop,
做不到?还是我来吧。我看你在寻找职业生涯的第一份独家新闻
so their editor will notice them. You're wearing an expensive skirt, that's been rehemmed twice.
以得到编辑的关注,你穿了条昂贵的短裙,还改过两次裙边。
Only posh skirt you've got. Your nails, you can't afford to do them that often.
这是你仅有的高档裙子。你的指甲,没钱经常保养。
I see someone who's hungry, I don't see smart. I definitely don't see trustworthy.
我看到了一个欲望强烈的人,我看到的不是聪明,当然更不是可靠。
I'll give you a quote, if you like. Three little words: you repel me.
我给你句引语吧,五个字:你让我恶心。
姓名:靳博乔
中学时代即留学于新加坡理工学院,后毕业于英国南威尔士大学计算机专业,在新加坡居住及工作多年,曾担任新加坡管理发展学院(MDIS)、新加坡亚太管理学院(Kaplan Singapore)、新加坡管理大学(SIM)等教育机构的招生顾问。客观地为同学们留学海外提供帮助。在新加坡任职期间,帮助许多国际学生(包括中国学生)成功留学新加坡,澳大利亚,新西兰,英国和美国。
Zhao同学(北京交通大学机械工程专业)
GPA: 3.5, IBT: 90, GRE: 1360
康涅狄格大学,机械工程录取。
Liu 同学(四川大学计算机专业)
GPA: 3.4, IBT: 102, GRE: 1280
伊利诺伊大学香槟分校,金融工程录取。
Cao 同学(武汉大学法学专业)
GPA: 3.7, IBT: 105, GRE: 1370
哥伦比亚大学,南加州大学,公共管理录取。
Yuan 同学(天津师范大学)
GPA:3.6, IELTS: 6.5, GMAT: 660
南洋理工大学,金融工程录取。
Wang同学(天津外国语大学)
GPA:3.3, IELTS: 6.5, GMAT: 650
新南威尔士大学,国际贸易录取。
Chen同学(厦门大学)
GPA:3.4, IELTS: 7, GRE: 1280
爱丁堡大学,东亚研究专业录取等等。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net