BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第152期:Moriarty最终难题

时间:2016-02-24 10:34:56  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know"?

  对你来说,说句"我不知道"有多困难?

  I don't know.

  我不知道。

  That's clever. That's very clever, awfully clever.

  很聪明啊,真聪明。

  Speaking of clever, have you told your little friends yet?

  说起聪明,你跟你那些小朋友说了吗?

  Told them what?

  说什么?

  Why I broke into all those places and never took anything? - No.

  为何我闯入那些地方却空手而归。 - 没有

  But you understand? - Obviously.

  但你明白。 - 当然。

  Off you go, then.

  那请说吧。

  You want me to tell you what you already know?

  何必多此一举?

  No, I want you to prove that you know it.

  不,我要你证明你知道。

  You didn't take anything because you don't need to. - Good.

  什么都不拿是因为你不需要。 - 不错

  You'll never need to take anything ever again.

  你再也不用拿任何东西了。

  Very good. Because?

  很好。为什么?

  Because nothing, nothing in the Bank of England , the Tower of London or Pentonville Prisoncould possibly match the value of the key that could get you into all three.

  因为英格兰银行、伦敦塔或是本顿维尔监狱里没有东西能比得上你手里那个能让你闯入他们的钥匙。

  I can open any door anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code.

  只要几行计算机代码,任何地方的任何门我都能打开。

  No such thing as a private bank account now, they're all mine. No such thing as secrecy, I ownsecrecy.

  什么私人银行账户都是胡扯,全是我的。已经没有秘密了,我掌控着秘密。

  Nuclear codes? I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order.

  核武器编码?我随随便便就能炸了北约。

  In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in acrown.

  满世界都是封锁的放假,有钥匙的便是国王。亲爱的,你真该看看我戴王冠的样子。

  You were advertising all through the trial, you were showing the world what you can do.

  你是利用审讯宣传自己,给世人展现你的能耐。

  And you were helping. Big client list, rogue governments, intelligence communities, terroristcells.

  你也帮了我。客户可多了,像什么自由政府、情报组织、恐怖组织,

  They all want me. Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.

  他们都想要我。转眼我就成了万人迷。

  If you can break any bank, what do you care about the highest bidder?

  如果你能进任何银行,那你还在乎什么最高价竞买人?

  I don't. I just like to watch them all competing. "Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinarypeople adorable?

  我是不在乎,但我就是爱看他们抢破头的样。"爸爸最爱的是我"凡人真可爱。

  Well, you know. You've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.

  反正你有华生了。我也该找个同居男友才对。

  Why are you doing all of this?

  你为什么要这么做?

  It must be so funny.

  肯定很有趣。

  You don't want money or power, not really. What is it all for?

  你并不真的想要金钱或权力,到底为了什么?

  I want to solve the problem. Our problem. The final problem.

  我想要解决我们的问题。最后的谜题。

  It's going to start very soon, Sherlock, the fall.

  就要开始了,夏洛克,坠落(瀑布)。

  But don't be scared, falling is just like flying, except there's a more permanent destination.

  不过别怕,坠落跟飞翔一样,不过下场只有死亡而已。

  Never liked riddles.

  我不喜欢谜语。

  Learn to. Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.I OWE YOU.

  学着喜欢。因为我欠你一次坠落,夏洛克。我-欠-你。

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:肖菲

专业资历

加入一诺教育前,就职于某知名留学服务机构,专注于美国本科申请,熟悉美国本科教育体制,有丰富的申请经验。细致、耐心,善于发掘并总结申请人的个性亮点,塑造申请人鲜明形象。

成功案例

瓦萨学院(近全奖录取),格林奈尔学院(半奖录取),罗德岛艺术学院(美国艺术学院排名第一),麦吉尔大学,埃默里大学,加州大学洛杉矶分校,曼荷莲学院,布林茅尔学院,纽约大学,布兰迪斯大学等。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net