BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第153期:麦考夫的"盛情"邀请

时间:2016-02-23 10:00:00  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Excuse me, I’m looking for Mycroft Holmes.

  不好意思,我找麦考夫·福尔摩斯,

  Would you happen to know if he’s around at all?

  请问他在不在?

  Can you not hear me?

  你听不见我说话吗?

  Yes, all right. Anyone?

  好吧,有人知道吗?

  Anyone at all know where Mycroft Holmes is, I’ve been asked to meet him here.

  谁知道麦考夫·福尔摩斯在哪?有人叫我在这等他。

  No takers, right.

  没人理我,好吧

  Am I invisible? Can you actually see me?

  我是透明的吗?你们看得见我么?

  Thanks, gents. I’ve been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes.

  多谢两位,有人叫我来找麦考夫·福尔摩斯。

  What the hell?

  搞什么飞机?

  Tradition, John, our traditions define us.

  传统嘛,传统界定了我们。

  So total silence is traditional, is it? You can’t even say pass the sugar?

  不准讲话算哪门子传统?连句“把糖递给我”都不能说吗?

  Three-quarters of the diplomatic service and half the government front bench all sharing onetea trolley,

  大半个外交部门和半个政府议会要员在一起喝茶。

  it’s for the best, believe me. We don’t want a repeat of 1972. but we can talk in here.

  相信我,这对大家都好。我们可不想重演1972年的事(血色星期天事件) 。不过在这可以说话。

  You read this stuff?

  你看这个?

  Caught my eye. Saturday, they’re doing a big expose.

  挺有意思。周六他们要爆个猛料。

  I’d love to know where she got her information.

  真好奇她从哪拿到的这些信息。

  Someone called Brook. Recognise the name?

  一个叫布鲁克的人,认识么?

  School friend, maybe?

  可能是校友吧。

  Of Sherlock’s? But that’s not why I asked you here.

  夏洛克的校友?不过这不是我叫你来的原因。

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:李娜

专业资历

  加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,多年来在法律、教育、传媒、经济等文商类专业申请方面积累了丰富的经验,熟知美国、英国、香港、新加坡、澳洲等国家留学申请以及签证细节。

成功案例

  帮助数十名学生拿到几个国家的顶级院校录取,包括:芝加哥、康奈尔、杜克大学、宾夕法尼亚大学、西北大学、范德堡大学、南加州大学、波士顿大学、新加坡国立大学、巴斯大学、UCL等世界名校。曾帮助学生凭借88分托福斩获Purdue University, Indiana University(Bloomington)教育技术学PHD offer, 89分托福成功拿到南加州大学LLM录取。引领学生挖掘自身最大潜力,量身定做最佳留学方案。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net