Stop the cab. Stop the cab! What was that?
停车!停车!
What was that? - No charge.
怎么回事?! - 不要钱了。
Watch out!
小心!
Thank you.
谢谢。
Sherlock!
歇洛克!
That is him. It’s him. Sulejmani or something, Mycroft showed me his file.
是他,那个杀手,叫苏莱曼尼什么的。麦考夫给我看过他的档案,
He’s a big Albanian gangster, lives two doors down from us.
他是阿尔巴尼亚的黑帮大佬,住的地方跟我们只隔两户。
He died because I shock his hand.
他因为跟我握手而被杀。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He saved my life, but he couldn’t touch me. Why?
他救了我的命,却不能碰我。为什么?
Four assassins living right on our doorstep.
我们家门口就住着四个杀手,
They haven’t come here to kill me. They have to keep me alive.
他们不是来杀我的。他们必须保住我的命。
I’ve got something that all of them want.
我手上有他们都想要的东西,
But if one of them approaches me.
但如果他们中任何一个接近我。
The others kill them before they can get it.
其他人就会杀死他。
All of the attention is focused on me.
所有注意力都在我身上。
There’s a surveillance web closing in on us right now.
一张严密的监控网正监视着我们。
So what have you got that’s so important?
你手上究竟有什么东西这么重要?
I need to ask about the dusting.
我得问问除尘的状况。
姓名:张征
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net