Precise details, in the last week, what’s been cleaned?
要精确的细节,上个星期哪里被清扫过?
Tuesday, I diid your lino.
星期二我清理了你的地毯。
No, in here,this room, this is where we’ll find it.
不,是这里,我们要在这个房间找。
Any break in the dust line. You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent.
任何灰尘被擦拭的痕迹。什么都能归位,但灰尘不行。灰尘即铁证。
What is it all about?
他这是要做什么?
Cameras, we’re being watched.
找摄像头,我们被监视了。
What? Cameras? Here? I’m in my nightie!
啥?摄像头?在这里吗?我穿着睡衣呢。
No, inspector. - Why?
不,探长。 - 怎么了?
The answer’s no.
我的回答是“不”。
You’ve not heard the question.
我什么都没问呢。
You want to take me to the station. Just saving you the trouble of asking.
你想把我带到警署去。就不麻烦你开口问了。
Sherlock. - The scream? - Yeah.
歇洛克。 - 因为那声尖叫? - 是的。
Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan. Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?
谁说的?D?肯定是D。我是否与绑架案有牵连?
Moriarty is smart. He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
莫里亚蒂很聪明,他在她脑海里植入怀疑的种子。
You’re going to have to be strong to resist. You can’t kill an idea, can you?
那种感觉萦绕不去,很难抗拒。你没法扼杀一种想法,对吧?
Not once it’s made a home there.
只要它在这里,生根发芽。
Will you come?
你跟我走吗?
One photograph. That’s his next move.
他的下一步棋,是一张照片。
Moriarty’s game. First the scream, then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
莫里亚蒂的游戏。先是孩子的尖叫,然后是我被带去问讯的照片。
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
他想一点一点地毁了我。
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I’m willing to play. Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.
这是一场游戏,而我并不想参与。代我向D警佐问好。
姓名:丁婷婷
北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net