BBC《新福尔摩斯》精讲第172期:是否真得存在

时间:2016-01-18 10:01:55  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  You said that they wouldn't find me here, you said that I'd be safe here.

  你说过他们不可能找到这里来,你说过我在这里很安全。

  You are safe. Richard, I'm a witness, they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.

  你是很安全。理查,我是证人。他们不会当着证人的面伤害你。

  So that's your source? Moriarty is Richard Brook?

  这就是你的爆料人?莫里亚蒂就是布鲁克?

  Of course he's Richard Brook, there is no Moriarty. There never has been.

  他就是布鲁克,不存在莫里亚蒂,从来就没有这个人。

  What are you talking about?

  你说什么胡话?

  Look him up. Rich Brook, an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.

  仔细看看他。布鲁克是夏洛克雇来扮演莫里亚蒂的人。

  Dr Watson, I know you're a good man, don't, don't, don't hurt me.

  华生医生,我知道你是个好人,求你不要上伤害我。

  No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty! We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!

  不对,你就是莫里亚蒂!他就是莫里亚蒂!我们见过,记得吗?你想把我炸死!

  I'm sorry. I'm sorry. He paid me, I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.

  对不起!对不起!他出钱雇我,而我需要活儿,我是个演员,我失业了。

  Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.

  夏洛克,你最好解释一下,我完全搞不懂了。

  I'll be doing the explaining, in print. It's all here, conclusive proof.

  我来解释吧,白纸黑字。全在这里,板上钉钉的证据。

  You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.

  你虚构出莫里亚蒂,你所谓的夙敌。

  Invented him?

  虚构出来的?!

  He invented all the crimes, actually. And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.

  事实上所有的罪案都是他策划的。最厉害的是凭空造出一位犯罪大师。

  Don't be ridiculous!

  太扯了!

  Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him. Tell him, Richard.

  问他啊!他就在这里,问他啊。

  For God's sake, this man was on trial!

  得了吧,他上过庭的。

  Yes, and you paid him, pay him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.

  没错,就是你付钱让他背黑锅的,还保证搞定陪审团。

  Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.

  虽然不是伦敦西区的角色,但我猜钱也不少。

  But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.

  但也不够多,否则他不会爆料。

  I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.

  对不起,诚心的,非常抱歉。

  So this is the story you're going to publish? The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?

  你准备发表的就是这个故事?最后的结论就是莫里亚蒂只是个演员?

  He knows I am. I have proof. I have proof. Show them… Kitty,show them something.

  他心里明白。我有证据,有证据,给他们看……给他们看看!

  Yeah, show me something.

  好啊,拿出来我看看。

  I'm on TV. I'm on kid's Tv. I'm the story-teller. I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.

  我上过电视,是儿童频道,我是讲故事的,我讲故事,出过DVD。

  Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over. Just tell them! Just tell them! Tell them!

  告诉他。反正都这样了,不用瞒了。告诉他们啊,说啊,说啊,

  It's all over now. No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!

  还瞒什么啊!不要,别碰我,你休想碰我!

  Stop it now!

  你耍够了吧?!

  Don't hurt me! Don't let him get away!

  别伤害我!不要让他过来!

  Leave him alone!

  放过他!

  No, no, no. He'll have back-up.

  不行不行,他还有后援。

  Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes? I look at you now and I can read you, and you repel me.

  你知道吗,我现在算是看透你了,你让我恶心!

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:丁婷婷

专业资历

北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net