原文欣赏
You can have me arrested, you can torture me, you can do anything you like with me,
尽管逮捕我,折磨我好了,你想拿我怎么样随便你,
but nothing’s going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
但没什么能阻止他们扣下扳机。
Your only three friends in the world will die unless…
你在这世上唯一的三个朋友死定了,除非……
I kill myself and complete your story.
除非我自杀,成就你的故事。
You’ve got to admit, that’s sexier.
你得承认,这样更吸引人。
And I die in disgrace.
我声名狼藉地死去。
Of course. That’s the point of this.
当然了,这才是重点。
Oh,You’ve got an audience now. Off you pop. Go on.
你现在有观众了哦。请吧。跳吧。
I told you how this ends.
我告诉过你故事的结局,
Your death is the only thing that’s going to call off the killers.
只有你死,杀手才会放手。
I’m certainly not going to do it.
我肯定不会这么做。
Would you give me one moment, please? One moment of privacy. Please.
你能给我点时间吗?让我一个人待会。拜托了。
Of course.
当然可以。
What? What is it? What did I miss?
你笑什么?!你知道了什么?
You’re not going to do it.
你不会这么做,
So the killers can be called off, then there’s a recall code or a word or a number.
所有还有办法让杀手收手,有个代码、暗号或数字。
I don’t have to die if I’ve got you.
如果我有你,我就不用死。
You think you can make me stop the order? You think you can make me do that?
你觉得你能让我下令让他们住手吗?你觉得你能做到吗?
Yes. So do you.
当让,你也这么觉得。
Sherlock, your big brother and all the King’s horses couldn’t make me do a thing I didn’t wantto.
夏洛克,你哥哥和整个政府的人都不能逼我做我不想做的事。
Yes, but I’m not my brother, remember.
是的,但我不是我哥哥。
I am you, prepared to do anything, prepared to burn, prepared to do what ordinary peoplewon’t do.
我跟你一样,准备好做任何事,准备好毁灭一切,准备好做普通人做不到的事。
You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you.
你想和我在地狱里相见吗?那我奉陪。
姓名:胥鹏
加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net