I calculated that there were 13 possibilities.once I'dinvited Moriarty onto the roof.
我算了一下.把莫里亚蒂引到屋顶之后,有十三种可能情况
I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
如果可以.我不想把死亡加进去
The first scenario involved,hurling myself into aparked hospital van filled with washing bags.
第一种就是,跳进装满洗衣袋的医院货车里
Impossible, the angle was too steep.
不太可能.因为坡度太陡
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
第二种.来一场日本摔跤
You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.
作为天才.你可真是迟钝到家了
What? - I don't care how you faked it, Sherlock.I want to know why.
什么. - 我不管你是怎么做到的.夏洛克.我想知道为什么
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
为什么.因为我必须阻止莫里亚蒂
Why, as in...?I see. Yes. Why?
你是说为什么...我懂了.是啊.为什么呢
That's a little more difficult to explain.
解释起来有点复杂
I've got all night.
我晚上没别的事
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
其实那都是麦考夫的主意
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
这是你哥哥安排的
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.Sorry.
对了.他需要一个保密人.抱歉
But he was the only one? The only one who knew?
只有他知道吗.还有别人吗
A couple of others. It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
还有几个.那计划很周密.必须如此.
The next of the 13 possibilities was...
十三种情况当中....
Who else?Who else knew?Who?! - Molly.
还有谁?还有谁知道?还有谁.-茉莉-
Molly?! - John...
茉莉.-约翰-
Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all. - OK.
茉莉·霍普.一些流浪汉.没了. - 好吧
Ok.So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
很好,你哥哥.茉莉·霍普.和一百个流浪汉
Ha, no! 25 at most.
才没有.最多二十五个
Seriously, it's not a joke? You're really keeping this?
说真的.你不是闹着玩.真打算留着胡子吗
Er, yeah.
是的
Sure?
你确定吗
Mary likes it.
玛丽喜欢
Hmm, no, she doesn't.
不.她不喜欢
She does. - She doesn't.
她喜欢. - 她不喜欢
Oh, don't.
别留了
Oh, brilliant.
好极了. -
Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I didn't know how to tell you...
抱歉.真抱歉.我不知道该怎么和你说
Right, no, no, this is charming. I've really missed this.
很好.没事.太棒了.我还真怀念这样
One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!
你给个消息也好.夏洛克.就足够了
One word to let me know that you were alive!
给个消息.让我知道你还活着
I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...
我好几次想和你联系.但是...
I worried that, you know,you might say something indiscreet. - What?
我就是担心,你会一不小心说出来. - 什么
You know, let the cat out of the bag.
泄露了秘密
So this is my fault!
这还是我的错了
Oh, God! - Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!
天哪. - 为什么只有我觉得这样不对
The only one reacting like a human being!
只有我的反应像个正常人
Over-reacting. - Over-reacting!
过度反应. - 过度反应
John!
约翰.
Over-reacting! So you fake your own death and you waltz in here large as bloody life!
过度反应,你假死了一次,接着又这么大摇大摆地活了过来
But I'm not meant to have a problem with it,
但是我不应该有意见
cos Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!
因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯认为这完全没问题
Shut up! John. I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!
闭嘴.约翰.我还不想让所有人都知道我没死
Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?! - Yes, it's still a secret!
这还是秘密吗. - 对啊.还是秘密
Promise you won't tell anyone? - Swear to God!
你保证别说出去. - 我对天发誓
London is in danger, John.
伦敦有危险.约翰
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
马上会发生一场恐怖袭击.我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
You have missed this, admit it.
你很怀念这样.承认吧
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,just the two of us against therest of the world.
那追逐的刺激.血脉喷张的感觉,我们两个人一起对抗整个世界
姓名:张参
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net