His movements were so silent,
他的动作悄无声息
So furtive he reminded me of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent.
鬼鬼祟祟的动作让我想起.训练有素的猎犬嗅出了踪迹
You what?
你说什么.
I couldn't help thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make if he turned his talents against thelaw.
我忽然想到,如果他将自己的天赋用来犯法,那得犯下多么惊人的罪啊.
Don't read that. - Famous blog, finally. - Come on, that's...
别读了 - 是很有名的博客. - 拜托.那是...
Ancient history, yes, I know,but it's not though, is it, because he's...
老黄历了.我知道,但其实不是.因为他...
What are you doing? - Having a wash.
你在干什么. - 洗个脸
You're shaving it off.
你要刮掉胡子
Well, you hate it. - Sherlock hates it. - Apparently everyone hates it.
你不喜欢嘛. - 夏洛克不喜欢. - 显然大家都不喜欢
Are you going to see him again? - No, I'm going to work.
你要去见他吗. - 不.我要工作
Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again? - No.
工作结束后呢.你去见他吗. - 不
God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me and then his nibs turns up... - I don't shave forSherlock Holmes.
天啊.我蹭了六个月的胡子.那家伙一冒出来... - 我刮胡子不是因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯
You should put that on a T-shirt.
这话你应该印在T恤上
Shut up. Or what?Or I'll marry you.
别说了.不然呢?不然我就娶你
London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds of criminals, agents and drifters areirresistibly drained.
伦敦.就像个巨大的污水池,各种罪犯.特工.流浪汉混杂其中
Sometimes it's not a question of who,it's a question of who knows?
有时候不是谁的问题.而是谁知道的问题
If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
如果这个人取消订报.通知我
If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,I need to know.
如果这个女人离开伦敦.却没送狗去寄养,通知我
I have certain people, they are markers.If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
有些人.是我的标记,如果他们开始行动.就意味着有事情发生
Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
就像老鼠逃离下沉的船
姓名:胥鹏
加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net