BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第198期:天才眼中我们是什么

时间:2015-12-10 10:24:13  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  All very interesting, Sherlock,but the terror alert has been raised to critical.

  你说的很有趣.夏洛克.恐怖威胁等级已升至最高级

  Boring. Your move.

  无聊.该你了

  We have solid information, an attack IS coming.

  我们有可靠消息.袭击即将发生

  Solid information,a secret terrorist organisation is planning an attack...

  一个秘密恐怖组织计划发动袭击

  That's what secret terrorist organisations do,isn't it? It's their version of golf.

  秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的.对吧.这是他们玩的高尔夫

  An agent gave his life to tell us that.

  一名特工为了传达这条情报牺牲了

  Oh, well, perhaps he shouldn't have done.He was obviously just trying to show off.

  也许他不该这么做,他显然只是想出出风头

  None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?Your move.

  你的那些标记,没有任何值得怀疑的举动吗?该你了

  No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.I'll find the answer.

  没有.麦考夫.你要相信我,我会找到答案

  But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog,or an unexpected trip to the countryside,

  可能是网上博客里的一个奇怪短语,或者一趟意外的乡间旅程

  or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.Your move!

  或者一个放错位置的交友广告,该你了!

  I've given the Prime Minister.my personal assurance you're on the case.

  我亲口向首相担保,你会参与这个案子

  I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.

  我参与了.我们都是.不然我们在干什么.

  Oh, bugger! - Whoopsy!

  什么. - 搞砸喽!

  Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.

  无法修补破碎的心.太能说明问题了.

  Don't be smart.

  别自作聪明

  That takes me back."Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one."

  以前你就这么说,别自作聪明了.夏洛克.我比你聪明

  I am the smart one.

  我的确比你聪明

  I used to think I was an idiot.

  我以前以为我是个白痴

  Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.We had nothing else to go on, until we metother children.

  我也以为你是个白痴.夏洛克.在认识别的孩子之前.我们都这么认为

  Oh, yes, that was a mistake. - Ghastly.What were they thinking of?

  是啊.真不该跟别的孩子交往. - 可不是.他们那时候脑袋里都装着什么

  Probably something about trying to make friends.

  大概是交朋友什么的吧

  Oh, yes. Friends.Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.

  说得对.朋友啊!不过你现在也开始交朋友了

  And you don't? Ever?

  你没交过朋友吗.从来没有

  If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,can you imagine what real people are like?

  夏洛克.如果你我都嫌笨.你能想象其他人在我眼中是什么样吗

  I'm living in a world of goldfish.

  我身边全是金鱼啊

  Yes, but I've been away for two years.

  没错.但我离开了两年了

  So? - Oh, I don't know,I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...

  那又如何.-我也不知道 - 我以为你给自己找到了一只...

  goldfish. - Change the subject, now.

  金鱼.-换个话题吧

  Rest assured, Mycroft,whatever this underground network of yours is up to,

  放心吧.麦考夫,无论这个地下网络在谋划什么

  the secret will reside in something seemingly insignificant or bizarre.

  秘密一定就隐藏在看似无关紧要或奇怪的东西里

  Speaking of which...

  说到这个...

  I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!Him sitting in his chair again.

  难以置信.我就是不敢相信,他又坐在这把椅子上了

  Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr. Holmes?

  福尔摩斯先生.这多令人兴奋啊

  I can barely contain myself. - Oh, he really can, you know.

  我真是兴奋难耐啊. - 他肯定耐得住

  He's secretly pleased to see you, underneath all that.

  他就是嘴硬.见到你他心里肯定高兴坏了

  Sorry, which of us?

  抱歉."他"指的是谁

  Both of you.

  你们俩都是

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张弼

专业资历

加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,担任服务部理工项目组负责人。太傻全国高校巡回讲座主讲人。多年来在理工类申请及签证方面积累了丰富的经验,对于理工科各个专业申请有自己非常独到的见解,并且对于如何获得高额奖学金也有自己一套独特的理念和方法。

成功案例

从业多年来帮助多名学生拿到美国TOP20大学的录取及奖学金。其中不乏Stanford University、University of Pennsylvania、Columbia University、Cornell University、UC-Berkeley、Yale、Caltech等顶尖名校。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net