BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第208期:天才的平凡父母

时间:2015-11-26 09:53:36  / 编辑:Abby
   原文欣赏

  Which wasn't the way I'd put it at all. Silly woman.

  我不是那样放的.傻女人

  Anyway, it was then that I first noticed it was missing.

  不管怎样.那时我才意识到它不见了

  I said, "Have you checked down the back of the sofa?"

  我说.你找过沙发后面了吗

  He's always losing things down the back of the sofa, aren't you, dear? - Afraid so.

  他总是把东西掉到沙发后面吧.亲爱的. - 确实是这样

  Oh, keys, small change, sweeties.Especially his glasses. - Glasses.

  钥匙啦.零钱啦.糖果啦.特别是他的眼镜. - 眼镜.

  Blooming things. I said, "Why don't you get a chain,wear them round your neck?"

  可多啦.我说.你为什么不找条链子.把他们都拴在脖子上

  And he says, "What, like Larry Grayson!" - Larry Grayson.

  他说.像拉瑞·格雷森一样吗. - 拉瑞·格雷森

  So did you find it eventually, your lottery ticket?

  那你们最后找到彩票了吗

  Well, yes, thank goodness.We caught the coach on time after all.

  是啊.谢天谢地.我们最后赶上了车

  We managed to see St Paul's, the Tower,but they weren't letting anyone into Parliament.

  我们参观了圣保罗教堂.伦敦塔.但是议会大楼不让进

  Some big debate going on.

  里面在开大会

  John? - Sorry, you're busy.

  约翰.-抱歉.你忙着呢.

  No, no, no, they were just leaving.

  不不不.他们正要离开

  No, oh, were we? - Yes.

  是吗. - 是的.

  No, no, if you've got a case...

  你们要是在忙案子

  No, not a case. Yeah, go.

  不是案子.走吧

  We're here till Saturday, remember. - Yes, wonderful. Just get out!

  记住我们待到周六. - 太好了.快走.

  Yes, well, give us a ring. - Very nice, yes, good. Get out!

  要给我们打电话. - 好.出去!

  I can't tell you how glad we are, Sherlock.

  我们很高兴.夏洛克

  All that time people thinking the worst of you.

  那段时间大家都以为你是坏人

  We're just so pleased it's all over.

  我们很开心一切都结束了

  Ring up more often, won't you?

  多打电话.好吗

  She worries.Promise? - Promise. - Oh, for God...

  她很担心.你保证吗. - 我保证. - 天哪

  Sorry about that. - No, it's fine.

  抱歉. - 没关系

  Clients? - Just my parents.

  是客户吗? - 是我父母

  Your parents? - In town for a few days.

  你父母? - 来城里住几天.

  Your parents? - Mycroft promised to take them to a matinee of Les Mis.Tried to talk me intodoing it.

  你父母? - 麦考夫答应带他们去看日场《悲惨世界》的.还想把我也拉去

  Those were your parents? - Yes.

  -那是你父母.-对-

  Well... ..That is not what I... - What?

  不是我想... - 什么

  I mean, they're just so...ordinary.

  我是说.他们很...平凡...

  It's a cross I have to bear.

  我必须背负的痛苦.

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张参

专业资历
国内知名院校英语专业毕业,对于留学行业情有独钟,见解独特,熟悉美国、加拿大、澳大利亚等国家的申请流程,善于挖掘每个学生身上的闪光点。努力为学生们申请到真正适合自己的理想大学,为每位学生的个人成长开拓提升空间。
成功案例
以专业的态度和丰富的工作经验帮助学生申请到Brown University、Johns Hopkins University、Columbia University、Hamilton College等知名院校。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net