Did they know too?
他们也知道吗
That you spent the last two years playing hide and seek?
你这两年躲猫猫的事
Maybe. - Ah, so that's why they weren't at the funeral!
可能吧. - 怪不得他们没出席葬礼.
Sorry, sorry again. Hmm.Sorry.
抱歉.再次抱歉.对不起
So you've shaved it off then?
你把胡子剃了
Yeah. Wasn't working for me.
是啊.不太适合我
Yeah, I'm glad. - You didn't like it?
太好了. - 你不喜欢吗
No, I prefer my doctors clean-shaven.
我喜欢我的医生胡子刮干净
That's not a sentence you hear every day.
这句话不是每天都能听到
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Yeah, not bad. Bit smoked. - Right.
挺好的.有种被烟熏的感觉. - 好吧
Last night, who did that?And why did they target me? - I don't know.
昨天晚上.是谁做的.为什么对我下手. - 我不知道
Is it someone trying to get to you through me?Is it something to do with this terrorist thingyou talked about?
是不是有人想通过我针对你.跟你说的恐怖分子有关吗
I don't know, I can't see the pattern.It's too nebulous.
我不知道.我看不出规律.太模糊了
Why would an agent give his life to tell us something incredibly insignificant? That's what'sstrange.
为什么一个特工会牺牲性命.换来如此微不足道的信息.这很奇怪
Give his life? - According to Mycroft.
牺牲性命. - 麦考夫说的.
There's an underground network planning an attack on London,that's all we know.
有一个地下网络计划袭击伦敦.这是我们的全部信息
These are my rats, John. - Rats?
这些都是我的老鼠.约翰. - 老鼠
My markers, agents, lowlifes.People who might find themselves arrested or their diplomaticimmunity suddenly rescinded.
标记.特工.下层人.他们可能会被捕或者被取消外交豁免权
If one of them starts acting suspiciously,we know something's up.
如果其中一人举止可疑.我们就知道有事
Five of them are behaving perfectly normally, but the sixth...
有五个举动完全正常.但第六个
I know him, don't I?
我是不是见过他.
Lord Moran, Peer of the Realm.Minister for Overseas Development.
莫兰勋爵.世袭贵族.海外发展部长
Pillar of the Establishment. - Yes.
政府的栋梁之才. - 是啊
He's been working for North Korea since 1996. - What?
他从1996年开始为朝鲜工作. - 什么.
He's the big rat, rat number one.He's just done something very suspicious indeed.
他是最大的老鼠.他做了一件非常可疑的事
姓名:张参
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net