BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第216期:落幕

时间:2015-11-16 10:29:08  / 编辑:Abby

  原文欣赏

  Everything was anticipated, every eventuality allowed for.It worked perfectly.

  每件事我都料到了.每一种可能性.实施得很完美

  Molly. Molly Hooper? She was in on it?

  茉莉.茉莉·霍普.她也参与了

  Yes. You remember the little girl who was abducted by Moriarty?

  是的.还记得那个被莫里亚蒂绑架的小女孩吗

  Get out!

  出去

  You assumed she reacted like that because I was her kidnapper.

  你认为她有那种反应是因为是我绑架了她''

  But I deduced Moriarty must have found someone who looked very like me to plant suspicion,

  但是我猜到莫里亚蒂为了栽赃我,一定是找了个跟我一模一样的人

  and that that man, whoever he was,had to be got out of the way as soon as his usefulnessended.

  而不管他找了什么人?一旦他没用了.一定会被除掉

  That meant there was a corpse in the morgue somewhere that looked just like me. - Clever.

  所以在某个停尸房里.一定有一具和我长得一样的尸体. - 聪明.

  Molly found the body, faked the records and I provided the other coat.I've got lots of coats.

  茉莉找到了尸体.伪造了记录,而我则贡献出了一件大衣.我有很多大衣

  What about the sniper aiming at John?

  那个瞄准约翰的狙击手呢

  Mycroft's men intervened before he could take the shot.He was invited to reconsider.

  麦考夫的人及时制止了他,让他再考虑一下

  Is it done?Good.

  办成了吗?很好

  And your homeless network?

  那你的流浪汉信息网呢

  As I explained, the whole street was closed off.Like a scene from a play.

  像我所说的.整条街都清空了.就像是一出戏里的布景

  Neat, don't you think?What?

  很精巧.不是吗?怎么?

  Not the way I'd have done it. - Oh, really?

  如果是我就不会这么做. - 是吗?

  No, I'm not saying it's not clever, but... - What?

  倒不是说这么做不聪明.但. - 怎么?

  Bit...disappointed.

  有点.让人失望.

  Oh. Everyone's a critic. Anyway, that's not why I came. - No?

  每个人都这么挑剔.不过我不是为这个而来. - 不是吗?

  No, I think you know why I'm here, Phillip."How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper?"

  不是.你知道我为什么过来.菲利普,《我是怎么做到的》.开膛手杰克著

  Didn't you think it was intriguing?

  你不觉得很有意思吗?

  Lurid. A case so sensational you hoped I'd be interested.

  确实.一个荒谬至极.你认为我会感兴趣的案子

  But you overdid it, Phillip.You and your little fan-club.

  但你做过头了.菲利普.你和那些粉丝

  I just couldn't live with myself,knowing that I'd driven you to...

  我无法安心,因为是我害得你...

  But you didn't. You were always right, I wasn't dead.

  但是你没有.你一直都是对的.我没死

  No. No, and everything's OK now, isn't it? - Yeah.

  是的.所以现在也没关系了.是吗? - 是啊.

  Though of course you've wasted police time.Perverted the course of justice.

  不过你浪费了警方的时间,妨碍了司法公正.

  Risked distracting me from a massive terrorist assault that could have

  很可能分散了我的注意力,害我无法解决这起可能摧毁议院

  both destroyed Parliament and caused the death of hundreds of people.

  同时造成大量伤亡的.大规模恐怖袭击.

  Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm sorry, Sherlock!I'm so sorry.

  我的上帝.我很抱歉.夏洛克!太对不起了!

  Hang on.That doesn't make sense.

  等等.这说不通啊!

  How could you be sure John would stand on that exact spot?I mean, what if he'd moved?

  你怎么能确保约翰会站在你设想的位置,万一他动了呢?

  And...how did you do it all so quickly?What if the bike hadn't hit him?

  而且你动作怎么这么快?如果那辆自行车没撞到他呢?

  And anyway, why are you telling me all this?

  更何况.你为什么要跟我说这些

  If you'd pulled that off,I'm the last person you'd tell the truth to!

  如果你真的做到了!你肯定不会告诉我真相

  Sherlock Holmes!

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:李娜

专业资历

  加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,多年来在法律、教育、传媒、经济等文商类专业申请方面积累了丰富的经验,熟知美国、英国、香港、新加坡、澳洲等国家留学申请以及签证细节。

成功案例

  帮助数十名学生拿到几个国家的顶级院校录取,包括:芝加哥、康奈尔、杜克大学、宾夕法尼亚大学、西北大学、范德堡大学、南加州大学、波士顿大学、新加坡国立大学、巴斯大学、UCL等世界名校。曾帮助学生凭借88分托福斩获Purdue University, Indiana University(Bloomington)教育技术学PHD offer, 89分托福成功拿到南加州大学LLM录取。引领学生挖掘自身最大潜力,量身定做最佳留学方案。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net