BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第218期:黑暗里的神秘人

时间:2015-11-12 09:58:12  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  Sherlock, please, I beg of you.You can take over at the interval.

  夏洛克.我求你了.你可以在幕间休息时接替我.

  Oh, I'm sorry, brother dear, but you made a promise.

  抱歉.亲爱的老哥.但你保证过了

  Nothing I can do to help.

  我完全帮不上

  But you don't understandthe pain of it, the horror.

  但你不知道这有多痛苦.多可怕''

  Come on, you'll have to go down, they want the story.

  走吧.该下去了.他们等着报道呢

  In a minute.

  就去

  I'm really pleased, Mary. Have you set a date?

  真是太棒了.玛丽.你们定日子了吗

  Well, we thought May.

  我们想五月结婚

  Ah, a spring wedding. - Yeah.

  春季婚礼. - 是啊!

  Well, once we've actually got engaged. - Yeah.

  等我们真正订婚了就定下日子. - 是啊!

  We were interrupted last time. - Yeah.

  上次被人打断了. - 是啊,

  Well, I can't wait.

  等不及了

  You will be there, Sherlock?

  你会去吧.夏洛克

  Weddings, not really my thing.

  我不是很喜欢婚礼

  Hello, everyone. - Hello, Molly.

  大家好. - 你好啊.茉莉

  This is Tom. Tom, this is everyone.

  这是汤姆.汤姆.来见见大家.

  It's really niceto meet you all.

  能见到你们太好了

  Wow! Yeah, hi, I'm John, good to meet you.

  你好.我是约翰.见到你很高兴

  Ready? - Ready.

  准备好了吗. - 好了!

  Champagne?

  喝点香槟吗

  Yes.Thanks. - Thank you.

  好啊.谢谢. - 谢谢.

  Sit down, love. - Oh, thanks.

  坐吧. - 谢谢.

  So um...Is it serious, you two? - Yeah. I've moved on.

  那么...你们是认真的吗? - 是啊.我已经往前看了.

  Did you...?

  你...

  I'm not saying a word. - No, best not.

  我什么都不会说. - 那最好.

  But I'm still waiting. Why did they try and kill me?

  但我还在等呢?他们为什么想杀我?

  If they knew you were onto them, why come after me?Put me in a bonfire?

  如果他们知道你发现了他们的事.为什么要找上我?把我放在篝火里烤?

  I don't know. I don't like not knowing.

  不知道.我不喜欢这种感觉

  Unlike the nicely embellished fictions on your blog, John,real life is rarely so neat.

  不像你博客里修饰润色过的博文.约翰.现实生活要麻烦得多

  I don't know who was behind all this, but I will find out,I promise you.

  我不知道是谁做的.但我会查出来.我保证!

  Don't pretend you're not enjoying this.Being back. Being a hero again.

  别装作你不享受这些,死而复生.又变成大英雄.

  Don't be stupid. - You'd have to be an idiot not to see it.You love it.

  别傻了. - 真是傻子才看不出呢?你就喜欢这样.

  Love what? - Being Sherlock Holmes.

  哪样? - 做夏洛克·福尔摩斯.

  I don't even know whatthat's supposed to mean.

  我都不知道那是什么意思?

  Sherlock, you are going to tell me how you did it?

  夏洛克.你会告诉我你是怎么做的吧?

  How you jumped off that building and survived?

  你是怎么跳下楼却毫发无伤?

  You know my methods, John, I am known to be indestructible. - No, but seriously.

  你了解我.约翰.我是坚不可摧的. - 说真的

  When you were dead, I went to your grave.

  你"死"后.我去给你上坟

  I should hope so.

  那太好了

  I made a little speech.I actually spoke to you.

  我还说了好多话,我对着你的坟墓说话.

  I know. I was there.

  我知道.我看到了

  I asked you for one more miracle.I asked you to stop being dead.

  我要你再给我一个奇迹.我求你不要死.

  I heard you.

  我听到了

  Anyway, time to go and be Sherlock Holmes.

  好了.该去做夏洛克·福尔摩斯了

  John!John!John!

  约翰!约翰!约翰!

  John!John!John!John!

  约翰!约翰!约翰!约翰!

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:周小芳

专业资历
加入一诺前任职于大型咨询公司,一直致力于美国,加拿大,香港等国家的留学申请,多年的留学申请与规划的经验帮助了大量的学子找到了自己的方向,真诚以及专业的服务态度得到了学生和家长的一致认可。
成功案例
从业多年来帮助多名学生申请到世界名校,其中包括:哥伦比亚大学,宾夕法尼亚大学,卡内基梅陇大学,伦敦政治经济学院。帝国理工学院,华威大学,里海大学,康奈尔大学,伊利诺伊厄本那香槟分校,香港大学,香港中文大学,多伦多大学,麦吉尔大学,阿尔伯塔大学等著名学府。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net