原文欣赏
Pray silence for the best man.
请大家安静 伴郎有话要说
Ladies and gentlemen,family and friends,and...um, others.
女士们 先生们,亲朋好友们,以及...呃 其他各位
A-also...
还 还有...
Greg... - Molly.
格雷格 - 茉莉
I've just had a thought. - Is that a brain?
我刚想到. - 那是大脑吗?
What if John asks Sherlock to be his best man?
如果约翰让夏洛克当伴郎呢?
Well, he will, won't he? He's bound to. - Exactly.
他会答应的 他不得不当 - 正是.
So? - So, he'll have to make a speech, in front of people.
所以呢? - 所以 他得在众人面前演讲
There'll be actual people there, actually listening.
到时候会有真的人到场 真的聆听.
Well, what's the worst that could happen?
最坏情况是什么?
Helen-Louise probably wondered the same. - Helen-Louise?
海伦·路易斯大概也在思考这个问题. - 海伦·路易斯?
Oh, hello dear.
你好 亲爱的
I was just thinking, if John does ask Sherlock...
我只是在想 如果约翰让夏洛克...
What, the speech, dear? No, it'll be fine.
怎么 演讲吗? 没事的
It's not just the speech, though, is it?
不仅仅是演讲 不是吗?
Oh, brilliant!
哦 太精彩!
Mrs Hudson? - Hello, darling. - Are you all right?
-哈德森太太? - 你好 - 你还好吗?
I was coming to see Sherlock and I thought you were...
我来看看夏洛克 我还以为你...
No... - Possibly dying.
-没事... -要死了
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
What's wrong? - The telegrams!
怎么了? - 贺电!
Sorry, what? - Oh, sorry.
啊 什么? - 哦 抱歉
Telegrams!
贺电!
Right, um...First things first, telegrams.
对 嗯... 先说重要的 贺电
Well, they're not actually telegrams, we just call them telegrams. I don't know why.Weddingtradition.
不是真正的电报 只是我们叫它贺电 我也不知道原因,婚礼传统
Because we don't have enough of that already, apparently.
显然我们的传统还不够多
To Mr and Mrs Watson,so sorry I am unable to be with you on your special day.Good luck andbest wishes, Mike Stanford.
致华生夫妇,很抱歉在这么重要的日子我不能亲自前来,献上我最好的祝福 麦克·斯坦福'
To John and Mary, all good wishes for your special day,with love and many big..Big squishycuddles from Stella and Ted.
致约翰和玛丽 在特别的日子献上美好的祝福,爱与...来自斯特拉和泰德的熊抱'
Mary, lots of love...
玛丽 满满的爱...
Yeah? - Poppet.
怎么了? - 宝宝
Oodles of love and heaps of good wishes from Cam.Wish your family could have seen this.
深深的爱和祝福 卡姆.希望你的家人能看到这个.
Special day... Very special day...Love... Love... Love... Love... Love...
特别的日子 非常特别的日子,爱... 爱... 爱... 爱... 爱...
Bit of a theme, you get the general gist. People are basically fond.
都是一个主题 大意很好理解 人们都很有爱
姓名:肖菲
加入一诺教育前,就职于某知名留学服务机构,专注于美国本科申请,熟悉美国本科教育体制,有丰富的申请经验。细致、耐心,善于发掘并总结申请人的个性亮点,塑造申请人鲜明形象。
瓦萨学院(近全奖录取),格林奈尔学院(半奖录取),罗德岛艺术学院(美国艺术学院排名第一),麦吉尔大学,埃默里大学,加州大学洛杉矶分校,曼荷莲学院,布林茅尔学院,纽约大学,布兰迪斯大学等。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net