BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第229期:婚前焦虑症

时间:2015-10-29 10:00:38  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  Need to work on your half of the church, Mary, looking a bit thin.

  你要对你那边的亲戚下点功夫 玛丽 名单有点单薄

  Oh, orphan's lot. Friends, that's all I have, lots of friends.

  作为孤儿我只有朋友 很多朋友

  Schedule the organ music to begin at precisely 11:48...

  管风琴会在11点48分准时奏响...

  But the rehearsal's not for another two weeks, just calm down.

  还有两周才彩排呢 冷静一点

  Calm? I am calm. I'm extremely calm.

  冷静? 我很冷静 我冷静到极致了

  Let's get back to the reception, come on.

  说回接待的事 来

  John's cousin, top table?

  约翰的堂姐 第一桌?

  Hmm, hates you. Can't even bear to think about you. - Seriously?

  讨厌你 都不愿意想到你 - 真的?

  Second class post, cheap card.Bought at a petrol station. Look at the stamp, three attempts atlicking,she's obviously unconsciously retaining saliva.

  二等邮件 廉价卡片 ,在加油站买的 看那邮票 尝试舔了3次,很显然她是下意识地用口水粘的

  Ah, let's stick her by the bogs. - Oh, yes.

  那让她滚一边儿去好了 - 好的.

  Who else hates me?Oh, great, thanks.

  还有谁恨我?很好 谢啦

  "Priceless painting nicked." Looks interesting.

  '价值连城的油画被盗' 看起来挺有趣

  Table four... - Done.

  第四桌... - 完成.

  "My husband is three people."

  '我的丈夫是三个人'

  Table five... -Major James Sholto who he?

  第五桌... - 詹姆斯·肖尔托少校 他是谁?

  John's old commanding officer. I don't think he's coming. - He'll be there.

  约翰之前的指挥官 我想他不会来的. - 他会出席的

  Well, he needs to RSVP, then. - He'll be there.

  那他要回复确认才行啊 - 他会来的.

  "My husband is three people." It's interesting.

  '我丈夫是三个人' 好玩有意思

  It says he has three distinct patterns of moles on his skin.

  他身上有三个不同形状的痣

  Identical triplets, one in half a million births. Solved it without leaving the flat.

  三胞胎 五十万分之一的出生几率 这事不用出门就能解决

  Now, serviettes... Swan or Sydney Opera House?

  餐巾...天鹅造型还是悉尼歌剧院造型?

  Where did you learn that? Many skills are required in the field of criminal investigation...

  你从哪儿学来的? 侦探调查需要具备很多技能...

  Fibbing, Sherlock.

  别扯了 阿福

  I once broke an alibi by demonstrating the exact severity of a fold...

  我曾经通过纸巾褶皱的深度,推翻了一个人的不在场证明...

  I'm not John, I can tell when you're fibbing.

  我不是约翰 我能看出来你在扯淡.

  OK, I learnt it on YouTube.

  好吧 我在YouTube上学的.

  Opera House, please. Oh, hang on, I'm buzzing.

  那就歌剧院造型吧 稍等一下 手机要响了

  Hello?Oh, hi, Beth.Yeah, yeah, I don't see why not.

  你好?你好啊 贝丝.好啊好啊 我觉得挺好的

  Actually, if that's Beth, it's probably for me too, hang on.

  如果是贝丝的话 可能也会找我的 稍等一下

  He knows we don't have a friend called Beth, he's going to figure out that it's code.

  他知道我们没有叫贝丝的朋友 ,他会发现这只是一个暗号的

  He's YouTubing serviettes. - He's thorough.

  他在YouTube上学折餐巾 - 他做事周密 -

  He's terrified. -Of course he's not.

  他害怕了 - 当然不是.

  When you're scared of something you start wishing it sooner, just to get it all going.

  当你害怕的时候 就会想事情早点开始 然后早点结束

  But why would he be scared that we're getting married?

  但是我们结婚 他有什么好怕的?

  It's not going to change anything, we'll still do stuff.

  又不会有什么改变 我们还是会一起做事.

  You need to prove it to him. I told you to find him a new case.

  你得向他证明这一点 我跟你说过帮他找个新案子.

  I'm trying.

  我有在找.

  But you need to run him, OK? Show him it's still the good old days.

  你还得推他一把 向他证明昔日的美好时光还是会有的.

  That just sort of happened.

  一不小心就弄了这么多.

  Sherlock, um, mate...I have...I've smelled 18 different perfumes,

  夏洛克 兄弟...我...我试了18种不同的香水

  I've sampled nine different slices of cake, which all tasted identical.

  我尝了9种蛋糕 它们都是一个味儿

  I like the bridesmaids in purple... - Lilac. - Lilac.

  我希望伴娘穿紫色... - 丁香色 - 丁香色.

  Um, there are no more decisions left to make.I don't even understand the decisions that wehave made.

  没有什么需要再拿主意的了,我甚至无法理解我们做出的决定

  I'm faking opinions, and it's exhausting.So, please, before she comes back... pick something.

  我只是假装给出意见 这真是辛苦,所以 请在她回来之前...挑选下吧

  Anything. Pick one. - Pick what?

  随便哪个 挑一个 - 挑什么?

  A case. Your inbox is bursting.Just... get me out of here.

  新案子 你的收件箱已经爆了..只要...让我离开这里就好

  You want to go out on a case? Now?

  你想出去查案子? 现在?

  Please. Sherlock, for me.

  求你了夏洛克 为了我

  Don't you worry about a thing, I'll get you out of this.

  不用担心 我会让你从这里解脱的

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:丁婷婷

专业资历

北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net