BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第239期:婚姻是否会改变一个人

时间:2015-10-14 10:12:21  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  Wakey-wakey! - Oh, my God.

  醒醒 醒醒! - 噢 天啊!

  Greg... Is that Greg?

  格雷格... 是格雷格吗?

  Get up. I'm going to put you two in a taxi.I managed to square things with the desk sergeant.

  起来 我送你们两个上出租车 我跟当值的警员说好了

  Ha! What a couple of lightweights you couldn't even make it to closing time!

  好一对轻量级选手 差点就不能在限时结束前爬起来了

  Can you whisper? - Not really!

  能小声点吗? - 不能!

  Come on.

  来吧

  Well, thanks for a...You know... an evening. - It was awful.

  多亏了...你知道... 一个晚上. - 太糟了

  Yeah. I was going to pretend, but...it was, truly.

  是啊 我打算假装 但是...真是太糟了

  That woman, Tessa... - What?

  那个女人 泰莎... - 什么

  Dated a ghost, most interesting case for months.What a wasted opportunity! - OK.

  和鬼魂约会 几个月以来最有趣的案子 浪费了一个好机会! - 哦

  How are you feeling? - Hmm.

  感觉怎么样? - 嗯

  It's just like old times, having you back here.

  好像回到了从前 你们还住在这里的时候

  I thought I'd make your favourite, one last time.

  我做了你最爱吃的 最后一次

  Oh. Don't sound so final about it,I will be visiting, you know.

  别说得这么绝对 我会来看你的

  Ooh, I've heard that one before!

  这话我从前就也听过!

  No, it's different now, though, isn't it?It's different to when we thought we'd lost him.

  不 这次不同了 不是吗?那时我们都以为失去了他

  Well, marriage changes everything, John. - Does it?

  婚姻会改变一切 约翰 - 是吗?

  Yeah. You might not think it, but it does.It's a different phase in your life.

  是啊 你可能不这么认为 但事实如此.是你人生中另一个阶段

  You meet knew people,cos you're a couple,and then you just let your old friends slip away.

  你们会认识新朋友 因为你们是夫妻 之后任由老朋友从身边溜走

  It won't be like that.

  不会是这样的

  Well, if you've found the right one,the person that you click with, it's the best thing in theworld.

  除非你找到对的那位 和自己选择的人在一起 是人生在世最美好的事

  Well, I have. I know I have.

  我已经找到了 确实找到了

  Oh, I'm sure.She's lovely.

  我知道 她很可爱

  Yeah, I think so. What about you? - Me?

  是的 那你呢? - 我?

  Did you think you'd found the right one when you married Mr Hudson?

  你嫁给哈德森先生的时候 觉得自己找对人了吗?

  No. It was just a whirlwind thing for us.

  不 那就像是一阵旋风

  I knew it wouldn't work, but I just got sort of swept along. - Right.

  我早知道不会有好结果 但是我还是随风而去了 - 嗯

  And then we moved to Florida.We had a fantastic time,but of course I didn't know what he wasup to.

  后来我们搬去了弗罗里达 那是一段很棒的日子 当然那时我并不知道他靠什么赚钱

  Drugs?! - He was running, erm...Oh, what do you call it?

  药?! - 他带着一个 呃...那个你们叫什么来着?

  Erm... A...cartel.And got in with a really bad crowd. - Right.

  呃...团伙 与一帮狐朋狗友混一起 - 嗯!

  And then I found out about all the other women.I didn't have a clue.

  然后我开始发现他有小三小四 我当时一筹莫展

  So, when he was actually arrested for blowing someone's head off,

  所以 当他因为杀人被捕时

  it was quite a relief, to be honest. - Oh.

  老实说 我松了一口气 - 噢

  It was purely physical between me and Frank.We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

  我和弗兰克之间 只是肉体相吸 我们对对方的身体简直爱不释手

  I know, there was one night...

  我记得 有一天晚上...

  Oh, is that Sherlock? - Is it?

  是夏洛克吗? - 是吗?

  That's Sherlock.

  是他

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:肖菲

专业资历

加入一诺教育前,就职于某知名留学服务机构,专注于美国本科申请,熟悉美国本科教育体制,有丰富的申请经验。细致、耐心,善于发掘并总结申请人的个性亮点,塑造申请人鲜明形象。

成功案例

瓦萨学院(近全奖录取),格林奈尔学院(半奖录取),罗德岛艺术学院(美国艺术学院排名第一),麦吉尔大学,埃默里大学,加州大学洛杉矶分校,曼荷莲学院,布林茅尔学院,纽约大学,布兰迪斯大学等。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net