BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第243期:上帝不会懒得制造巧合

时间:2015-10-09 09:48:50  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  What did you say?

  你刚才说什么?

  You said..."John Hamish Watson."

  你说...'约翰·哈密什·华生'

  You said that. You said "Hamish."

  你说了 你说'哈密什'了

  This is a famous detective, it's Sherlock Holmes

  这位是名侦探 夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  and his partner, John Hamish Watson.

  这是他的搭档 约翰·哈密什·华生

  How did you know?

  你是怎么知道的?

  How did YOU know his middle name?

  你怎么知道他的中间名?

  He never tells anyone, he hates it.

  他从不告诉别人 他讨厌这个名字

  John "H" Watson? - Yep.

  约翰'H'华生? - 对

  Henry? - Shut up.

  亨利? - 闭嘴

  Humphrey? - Shut up.

  汉弗莱? - 闭嘴

  Higgins? - Go away!

  希金斯? - 滚!

  It took him years to confide in me.

  没个一年半载他都不肯告诉我

  That's my birth certificate. - Yep.

  那是我的出生证明. - 是

  And the woman ,she knew.

  '那个女人' 她也知道

  Hamish.John Hamish Watson,just if you were looking for baby names.

  哈密什 约翰·哈密什·华生 如果你们在想孩子的名字的话

  God knows where she is.

  天晓得她现在在哪儿

  Out of my head, I am busy!

  滚出我的脑袋 我在忙!

  There's only one time that name's been made public.

  这个名字只公开过一次

  Does it have to be on the invitation?

  名字一定得放婚帖上吗?

  It's your name.It's traditional... - It's funny...

  那是你的名字啊 这是传统 - 这很滑稽

  Enjoy the wedding...Enjoy the wedding.

  婚宴愉快...婚宴愉快

  The wedding. You knew about the wedding.More importantly, you'd seen a wedding invitation.

  婚礼 你知道婚礼 更重要的是 你看到了婚宴请帖

  Now barely 100 people had seen that invitation.The Mayfly Man only saw five women.

  差不多有100人收到了这请帖 而蜉蝣男只约会了5个女人

  For one person to be in both groups...could be a coincidence.

  一个人同时属于两个群组...可能是个巧合

  Oh, Sherlock!What do we say about coincidences?

  哦 夏洛克!我们是怎么说巧合的?

  The universe is rarely so lazy.

  世界上的一切不会那么巧

  So, the balance of probability is?

  那么 合理的可能性是?

  Someone went to great lengths to find out something about this wedding.

  有人费尽心机 想要知道这场婚礼的一些细节

  What great lengths? - They lied. Assumed false identities.

  什么样的心机? - 他们撒谎 使用假身份-

  Which suggests? - Criminal intent.

  这意味着什么? - 犯罪企图

  Also suggests? - Intelligence, planning.

  还有呢? - 机智 计划周密

  Clearly. But more importantly?

  这是当然 但更重要的是?

  The Mayfly Man.The Mayfly Man is...

  蜉蝣男...蜉蝣男...

  Here today!

  今天在这里!

  Ooh, sorry. I...

  啊 对不起 我...

  Another glass, sir?

  再来一杯 先生?

  Thank you, yes, thank you. Yes.

  谢谢 太好了 谢谢

  Something's going to happen, right here.

  将有事在这里发生

  Now, where were we?

  好了 刚说到哪?

  Could be any second.

  随时都有可能

  You have control of the room.

  主动权在你这边

  Ah, yes.Raising glasses and standing up. Very good. Thank you.

  没错 举杯起立 没错 谢谢

  Don't lose it.

  别错过了

  And down again.

  请坐吧

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:周小芳

专业资历
加入一诺前任职于大型咨询公司,一直致力于美国,加拿大,香港等国家的留学申请,多年的留学申请与规划的经验帮助了大量的学子找到了自己的方向,真诚以及专业的服务态度得到了学生和家长的一致认可。
成功案例
从业多年来帮助多名学生申请到世界名校,其中包括:哥伦比亚大学,宾夕法尼亚大学,卡内基梅陇大学,伦敦政治经济学院。帝国理工学院,华威大学,里海大学,康奈尔大学,伊利诺伊厄本那香槟分校,香港大学,香港中文大学,多伦多大学,麦吉尔大学,阿尔伯塔大学等著名学府。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net