BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第247期:我们不能因自私而伤害朋友

时间:2015-09-28 10:35:31  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  Though in fairness, he's a drama queen too. - I know.

  公平点说 他也是爱作秀的人 - 我知道

  Major Sholto, no-one's coming to kill you.

  肖尔托少校 不会有人来杀你了

  I'm afraid you've already been killed several hours ago.

  恐怕 你几个小时前就被人杀过了

  What did you say?

  你说什么?

  Don't take off your belt. - My belt?

  不要取下你的腰带. - 腰带?

  His belt, yes.Bainbridge was stabbed hours before we even saw him,but it was through his belt.

  是的 腰带 班布里奇在我们见到他的几小时前就被人刺了 但是是通过腰带刺进去的

  Tight belt, worn high on the waist.Very easy to push a small blade through the fabric and youwouldn't even feel it.

  这种紧身腰带 紧紧缠在腰上 很容易将小刀片刺进去 而且完全感觉不到

  The belt would bind the flesh together when it was tied tight.

  腰带系好时会把肉紧紧裹在一起

  Exactly. - But when you took it off...

  没错 - 但你取下时... -

  Delayed-action stabbing.All the time in the world to create an alibi. Major Sholto?

  延时刺杀 想要制造不在场证明何其简单 肖尔托少校?

  So...I was to be killed by my uniform.How appropriate.

  所以..原来杀死我的是我的军服 真合适

  He solved the case, Major,you're supposed to open the door now. A deal is a deal.

  他把案子破了 少校 你应该把门打开 我们说好了的

  I'm not even supposed to have this any more,they gave me special dispensation to keep it.

  其实我并没有资格再拥有它了 他们特许我留着它

  I couldn't imagine life out of this uniform.I suppose, given the circumstances, I don't have to.

  我无法想象没有了制服的日子 而现在的情况 根本没有给我想象的余地

  When so many want you dead, it hardly seems good manners to argue.

  那么多人要你死 任何辩驳都显得不礼貌了

  Whatever you're doing in there, James, stop it, right now!I will kick this door down!

  不管你想做什么 詹姆斯 立刻停止! 我会把门踹开的!

  Mr Holmes, you and I are similar, I think.

  福尔摩斯先生 我们两个是一类人

  Yes, I think we are. - There's a proper time to die, isn't there?

  我想是的 - 到了合适的时候 人就得死 不是吗?

  Of course there is.

  当然

  And one should embrace it when it comes.Like a soldier.

  这个时刻到来时 我们更需直面它 像一个战士那样

  Of course one should, but not at John's wedding!

  这是当然 但怎么可以在约翰的婚礼上!

  We wouldn't do that, would we,you and me?

  我们不会这么做的 是吗 你和我都不会?

  We would never do that to John Watson.

  我们永远不会对约翰做这种事 华生

  I'm going to break it down.

  我要踹门了

  Wait, wait, wait, you won't have to.

  等等 等等 你没必要这样

  I believe I am in need of medical attention.

  我想我需要医疗救助

  I believe I'm your doctor.

  我想这该由我来

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:丁婷婷

专业资历

北京知名院校英语专业毕业,对教育业有独特的感情,尤其热爱出国留学行业。逻辑斯文能力强,能够深入挖掘学生自身条件,做到”取其精华,去其糟粕”严谨、细致、贴心的工作态度为其建立了良好的口碑。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功拿到Top50的offers,其中包括Cornell, Emory, Tufts, Brandeis, Northeastern等知名院校,善于挖掘学生自身闪光点并为其量身打造最佳留学规划。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net