BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第257期:这是好消息呢?还是好消息?

时间:2015-09-11 10:44:45  / 编辑:danyang

  原文欣赏

  Er, Magnussen?

  麦格纳森

  What time is it? - About eight.

  几点了. - 八点左右

  I'll be meeting him in three hours. I need a bath.

  我三小时后要见他,我得泡个澡

  It's for a case, you say? - Yep.

  你说是为了破案,-是的

  What sort of case? - Too big and dangerous for any sane individual to get involved in.

  什麽样的案子? - 极其复杂而危险的案子,理智的人最好不要插手

  You trying to put me off? - God, no.Trying to recruit you.

  你是想要阻止我吗? - 当然不是.我是要叫你加入

  And stay out of my bedroom.

  别进我卧室.

  Oh, John, hi. How are you?

  你好,约翰,最近怎麽样

  Janine? - Sorry, not dressed.Has everybody gone? I heard shouting.

  珍妮, - 抱歉,我衣衫不整的.人都走了吗,我听到有人大吼来著

  Yes, they're gone.

  对,都走了

  God, look at the time. I'll be late.It sounded like an argument. Was it Mike? - Mike?

  天哪,都几点了,我要迟到了.有争吵的声音,是麦克吗? - 麦克

  Mike, yeah. His brother, Mike. They're always fighting.

  麦克,是的,他哥哥,麦克,他们老吵架

  Mycroft.

  麦考夫

  Do people actually call him that? - Yeah.

  大家真这麽叫他吗? - 是啊

  Oh, could you be a love and put some coffee on? - Sure, right, yeah.

  能劳烦你煮点咖啡吗? - 当然,没问题

  Thanks. Oh, how is Mary? How's married life?

  谢谢,对了,玛丽怎麽样,婚后生活如何

  She's fine. We're both fine. Yeah.

  她很好,我们都很好,是的

  Oh, it's over there now. Where's Sherl? - Sherl...

  就在那裡,夏尔呢? - 夏尔...

  Er, he's just having a bath. I'm sure he'll be out in a minute.

  他在洗澡,肯定一会就出来!

  Oh, like he ever is! - Yeah.

  他肯定要洗好久啊! - 是啊!

  Morning. Room for a little one?

  早啊,不介意多个人吧

  Morning.

  早

  So, it's just a guess, but you've probably got some questions?

  只是个猜想,你应该有问题想问吧

  Yeah, one or two. Pretty much. - Naturally.

  是啊,差不多有一两个吧. - 当然了.

  You have a girlfriend? - Yes, I have.

  你有女朋友了. - 是啊,我有了.

  Now, Magnussen. Magnussen is like a shark.It's the only way I can describe him.

  麦格纳森,麦格纳森是条鲨鱼.我只能这麽说了

  Have you ever been to the shark tank at the London Aquarium, John?Stood up close to theglass?

  你去过伦敦水族馆的鲨鱼区吗,约翰.靠著玻璃看

  Those floating, flat faces, those dead eyes.

  那些漂浮著的扁平的脸,那对死鱼眼.

  That's what he is.I've dealt with murderers, psychopaths,terrorists, serial killers.

  那就是他.我对付过杀人凶手,精神病.恐怖分子,连环杀手

  None of them can turn my stomach like Charles Augustus Magnussen.

  没谁像查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森那样让我反感

  Yes, you have?

  那麽,你有了?

  Sorry, what? - You have a girlfriend?

  什麽? - 你有女朋友了

  What? Yes, yes, I'm going out with Janine.I thought that was fairly obvious. - Yes. Well, yes.

  什麽,是的,我在和珍妮交往.我觉得这很明显了, - 是的.

  You... You... You are in a relationship? - Yes, I am.

  你...你现在在恋爱. - 是的

  You and Janine? - Hmm. Yes, me and Janine.

  你和珍妮, - 是的,我和珍妮.

  Care to elaborate?

  能说具体点吗

  Well, we're in a good place. It's, um...very affirming. - You got that from a book.

  我们发展得很顺利,关系很...很确定, - 你从书上看来的吧.

  Everyone got that from a book.

  谁不是从书上看来的

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:胥鹏

专业资历

加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。

成功案例

从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net