原文欣赏
That was shock. You're going to feel the pain.
这就是休克.你会感觉到疼痛
There's a hole ripped through you.Massive internal bleeding.
就像把你撕开一个洞.大量内出血
You have to control the pain.
你必须控制住疼痛
Control. Control. Control.
要控制.控制.控制
You...You never felt pain, did you?
你...你从没感觉到过痛苦吧
Why did you never feel pain?
为什麽你从未感觉到过痛苦
You always feel it, Sherlock.
痛苦无法避免.夏洛克
But you don't have to fear it!
但是你不用害怕它
Pain...Heartbreak...Loss...Death...
痛苦...心碎...失去...死亡...
It's all good.It's all good.
都是好事....都是好事
Sherlock! Sherlock. Can you hear me?What happened?
夏洛克.夏洛克.能听见我说话吗?怎麽回事
He got shot. - Jesus!
他被枪击了. - 天啊!
Sherlock.Oh, my!
夏洛克.我的天啊!
Who shot him?!
谁对他开的枪?
'Emergency. Which service do you require?'
"急救中心.请问您需要哪种帮助"
It's raining.It's pouring
雨在下.下很大
Sherlock is boring
夏洛克无聊啦
I'm laughing.I'm crying
我在笑.我在哭
Sherlock is dying.
夏洛克要死了
Sherlock!We're losing you. Sherlock!
夏洛克!你要坚持住.夏洛克!
Come on, Sherlock. Just die, why can't you?
夏洛克.你怎麽就不死呢
One little push and off you pop.
再来一下.你就跳下去了
You're going to love being dead, sherlock. No-one ever bothers you.
你会喜欢死亡的感觉.夏洛克.没有人会再来烦你了
Mrs Hudson will cry...and Mummy and Daddy will cry...
哈德森太太会哭的...你爸你妈会哭
and the woman will cry and John will cry buckets and buckets.
那个女人会哭.约翰会哭天抢地.
It's him that I worry about the most. That wife!
我最担心他了.他那老婆!
You're letting him down, Sherlock.John Watson is definitely in danger.
你让他失望了.夏洛克.约翰·华生现在有生命危险了
Oh, you're not getting better, are you?Was it something I said, huh?
你不是要好起来了吧?是因为我说的什麽吗
Sherlock!
夏洛克
姓名:张参
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net