BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第264期:珍惜你爱的人和爱你的人

时间:2015-09-01 12:08:43  / 编辑:fairy

  原文欣赏

  Mary.He's only bloody woken up.He's pulled through.

  玛丽.他才醒过来.他挺过来了.

  Really? Seriously?

  真的吗?

  You...Mrs Watson, you're in big trouble. - Really? Why?

  你...华生太太.你麻烦大了. - 真的吗.为什么

  His first word when he woke up..."Mary."

  他醒来的第一句话是..."玛丽"

  You don't tell him.Sherlock?

  你不要告诉他?夏洛克.

  You don't tell John.

  你不要告诉约翰.

  Bad girl.Bad, bad girl.

  坏女孩,好坏的女孩

  Look at me...And tell me you're not going to tell him.

  看著我...跟我说你不会告诉他.

  I'm buying a cottage.I've made a lot of money out of you, mister.

  我要买一栋小别墅,我靠你赚了不少钱.先生

  Nothing hits the spot like revenge with profits.

  没什么比复仇牟利更让人开心的了

  You didn't give those stories to Magnussen, did you?

  你没有把这些报导卖给麦格纳森吧

  God, no. One of his rivals.He was spitting.

  怎么会呢.给了他的一个对手,他可开心了

  Sherlock Holmes, you are a back-stabbing,heartless, manipulative bastard.

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯.你是个背后伤人,没心没肺的操控狂

  And you, as it turns out, are a grasping, opportunistic,publicity-hungry, tabloid whore.

  而你.却是个贪婪的.投机取巧的,追求曝光率的小报婊

  So, we're good then? - Yeah, of course.

  那我们扯平了吗? - 是的.当然了

  Where's the cottage? - Sussex Downs.

  你的小别墅在哪. - 苏塞克斯唐斯

  Nice. - It's gorgeous.

  很好. - 它棒极了

  There's beehives, but I'm getting rid of those.

  那裡有些蜂巢.但我会弄走的.

  Oh, it hurts, does it?Probably want to restart your morphine.

  很疼吧.是不是,你也许该继续摄入吗啡

  I might have fiddled with the taps.

  我可能刚才碰到了开关

  How much more revenge are you going to need?

  你还要向我报多少仇啊

  Just the occasional top-up.Dream come true for you, this place.

  就是偶尔捉弄你两下,在这地方你可是梦想成真了

  They actually attach the drugs to you.

  他们主动给你注射药物呢

  Not good for working.

  这可不利于工作

  You won't be working for a while, Sherl.You lied to me.You lied and lied.

  你最近一阵不会工作了.夏尔,你对我撒了谎,你一而再再而三地撒谎

  I exploited the fact of our connection. - When?

  我只是充分利用了我们的关系. - 什么时候

  Just once would have been nice.

  哪怕有一句是真的也好

  I was waiting till we got married.

  我本打算等我们结婚了

  That was never going to happen.

  我根本不会嫁给你

  Got to go.I'm not supposed to keep you talking.

  我得走了,我得让你多休息

  And also, I have an interview with The One Show and I haven't made it up yet.

  而且我和《名人大话堂》有一场访谈,但我还没编好怎么说呢?

  Just one thing...you shouldn't have lied to me.

  还有一件事,你不该对我撒谎.

  I know what kind of man you are,but we could have been friends.

  我知道你是个什么样的男人,我们本可以做朋友

  I'll give your love to John and Mary.

  我会代你向约翰和玛丽问好

  You don't tell him.You don't tell John.

  你不要告诉他,你不要告诉约翰

  So...Mary Watson...

  那么...玛丽·华生..

  Who are you?Mary Watson.

  你到底是谁..玛丽·华生

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:周小芳

专业资历
加入一诺前任职于大型咨询公司,一直致力于美国,加拿大,香港等国家的留学申请,多年的留学申请与规划的经验帮助了大量的学子找到了自己的方向,真诚以及专业的服务态度得到了学生和家长的一致认可。
成功案例
从业多年来帮助多名学生申请到世界名校,其中包括:哥伦比亚大学,宾夕法尼亚大学,卡内基梅陇大学,伦敦政治经济学院。帝国理工学院,华威大学,里海大学,康奈尔大学,伊利诺伊厄本那香槟分校,香港大学,香港中文大学,多伦多大学,麦吉尔大学,阿尔伯塔大学等著名学府。
向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net