原文欣赏
I don't know how much sense you'll get out of him.He's drugged up, so he's pretty much babbling.
我想他这会儿不会很清醒.他摄入了很多药,大多是在胡言乱语
Oh, they won't let you use that in here, you know?
你知道这裡不让用手机吧
No, I'm not going to use the phone. I just want to take a video.
不,我不打电话,我只想拍段影片
Oh, Jesus!
我的天哪
So, where would he go? - Oh, Christ knows!
那他会去哪裡呢? - 鬼才知道!
Try finding Sherlock in London.
试著在伦敦找夏洛克.
He's got three known bolt-holes.
他有三个已知的避难所.
Parliament Hill, Camden Lock and Dagmar Court.
议会大厦,康顿水门和达格马庭院
Five known bolt holes.There's the blind greenhouse in Kew Gardens and the leaning tomb in Hampstead Cemetery.
他有五个避难所,在基尤皇家植物园有个不易察觉的温室,在汉普斯特德公墓有个摇摇欲坠的坟墓
Just the spare bedroom.Well, my bedroom.
就是个空卧室,其实是我的卧室
We agreed he needs the space.
我们都同意他需要个地方休息
Behind the clock face of Big Ben.
在大本钟钟面的后面
I think he was probably joking.
我觉得他八成在开玩笑
No, I don't think so.
我可不这麽认为
Leinster Gardens. It's his number one bolt hole. Top, top secret.
伦斯特花园,那是他的第一选择,绝密
He only knows about it cos he stalked him one night.Followed! - Followed, yeah.
他知道那地方是因为他有天晚上尾随了他,是跟踪, - 是的,跟踪
He knew who shot him.The bullet wound was here, so he was facing whoever it was.
他知道是谁射伤了他,枪伤在前面,所以他知道面对的人是谁
So, why not tell us?Because he's tracking them down himself. - Or protecting them.
那他为什麽不告诉我们,因为他在独自追踪那人. - 或是在保护什麽人
Protecting the shooter, why?
保护凶手,为什麽?
Well, protecting someone then. But why would he care?He's Sherlock. Who would he bother protecting?
或者保护别的什麽了,但他为什麽会在意,他是夏洛克,他会费心思保护谁呢?
Call me if you hear anything. Don't hold out on me, John.Call me, OK? - Yeah. Yeah, right.
一有动静就电话,别瞒著我,约翰.一定要打, - 好
Good night then. - Bye then.
那麽晚安. - 再见.
John, need a cuppa?
约翰,要喝点什麽吗?
Mrs Hudson, why does sherlock think that I'll be moving back in here?
哈德森太太.夏洛克为什麽认为我会搬回来?
Oh, yes, he's put your chair back again, hasn't he?hat's nice. It looks much better.
啊对,他把你的椅子又放回来了.这很好,看上去好多了.
John, what's wrong? Tell me. John?That's your phone, isn't it?
约翰,怎麽回事,告诉我,约翰.是不是你的电话在响?
It's Sherlock, John. Sherlock.John, you have to answer it!
是夏洛克,约翰,是夏洛克.约翰,你得接这个电话
姓名:李娜
加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,多年来在法律、教育、传媒、经济等文商类专业申请方面积累了丰富的经验,熟知美国、英国、香港、新加坡、澳洲等国家留学申请以及签证细节。
帮助数十名学生拿到几个国家的顶级院校录取,包括:芝加哥、康奈尔、杜克大学、宾夕法尼亚大学、西北大学、范德堡大学、南加州大学、波士顿大学、新加坡国立大学、巴斯大学、UCL等世界名校。曾帮助学生凭借88分托福斩获Purdue University, Indiana University(Bloomington)教育技术学PHD offer, 89分托福成功拿到南加州大学LLM录取。引领学生挖掘自身最大潜力,量身定做最佳留学方案。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net