BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第268期:床头打架床尾和

时间:2015-08-24 12:24:35  / 编辑:fairy

  原文欣赏

  Oh, dear God, it's only two o'clock.

  天哪.居然才两点钟

  It's been Christmas Day for at least a week now.How can it only be two o'clock? I'm in agony.

  感觉这圣诞都过了一週了,怎么会才两点钟.简直痛不欲生.

  Mikey, is this your laptop?

  麦麦.这是你的笔记本吗?

  Upon which depends the security of the free world, yes,and you've got potatoes on it!

  自由世界的安全全靠它了.没错,而你却把马铃薯弄到了上面.

  You shouldn't leave it lying around if it's so important.

  如果这玩意很重要.你就不该到处乱放.

  Why are we doing this? We never do this.

  为什么要过圣诞.我们从不庆祝圣诞.

  We are here because Sherlock is home from hospital and we are all very happy.

  那是因为夏洛克刚出院,大家都很开心.

  Am I happy too? I haven't checked.

  我也很开心吗.我怎么不知道?

  Behave, Mike!

  乖乖的.麦克

  Mycroft is the name you gave me,if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end. - Mrs Holmes.

  你给我取得名字是麦考夫,你就一直用到死吧. - 福尔摩斯太太

  Oh, thank you, dear. I'm not absolutely sure why you're here.

  谢谢你.亲爱的.我都不知道你为什么会来?

  I invited him.

  我请他来的.

  I'm his protege, Mrs Holmes.When he dies, I get all his stuff and his job.

  我是他的门徒.福尔摩斯太太,如果他死了.我会继承他的物品和衣钵

  No. - Oh, well, I help out a bit.

  不. - 好吧.我就是个打杂的.

  Closer.

  差不多

  If he does get murdered or something...

  如果他惨遭毒手什么的...

  Probably stop talking now. - OK.

  你该闭嘴了. - 好吧.

  Lovely when you bring your friends round.

  你带朋友来家可真好.

  Stop it, you. Somebody's put a bullet in my boy.

  你给我闭嘴.有人朝我儿子开了一枪.

  If I ever find out who, I shall turn absolutely monstrous.

  如果让我揪出那个人.我绝不会客气.

  This was for Mary. I'll be back in a minute.

  这份是给玛丽的.我去去就回.

  Ah. Mary. There you are.

  玛丽.你在这裡啊.

  Cup of tea. If Father starts making little humming noises,just give him a little poke. That usually does it.

  给你杯茶.如果老头子开始哼哼唧唧,你就戳他一下.一般都会管用.

  Did you write this?

  这是你写的吗?

  Oh, that silly old thing, you mustn't read that.Mathematics must seem terribly fatuous now.

  那个过时的蠢东西.还是别读了,现在看来那些演算肯定够蠢的

  No humming, you.

  别哼唧了.

  Complete flake, my wife, but happens to be a genius.

  我妻子是个怪人.但也是个天才.

  She was a mathematician?

  她以前是数学家吗?

  Gave it all up for children.I could never bear to argue with her.

  为孩子放弃了大好前途,我最受不了的就是和她争论

  I'm something of a moron myself.But she's...unbelievably hot.

  我自己不怎么聪明.但是她 ,非常性感.

  Oh my God, you're the sane one, aren't you? - Aren't you?

  天哪,你是正常的那个.对吗? - 你不也是吗?

  Oh. Sorry, I just, er...

  抱歉.我刚刚...

  Oh, you two need a moment? - If you don't mind?

  你们两个需要单独待会吧? - 如果你不介意的话?

  No, course not. I'll go and see if I can help with...something or another.

  当然不.我去看看能不能,帮上什么忙...

  Those two. They all right?

  那两个人.他们两个还好吗?

  Well, you know, they've had their ups and downs.

  你懂的.夫妻之间总是起起落落

上一页1 2 下一页
免费发送到我的邮箱:
推荐专家
  • 姓名:张弼

专业资历

加入一诺留学前,曾任职于太傻咨询北京总部,担任服务部理工项目组负责人。太傻全国高校巡回讲座主讲人。多年来在理工类申请及签证方面积累了丰富的经验,对于理工科各个专业申请有自己非常独到的见解,并且对于如何获得高额奖学金也有自己一套独特的理念和方法。

成功案例

从业多年来帮助多名学生拿到美国TOP20大学的录取及奖学金。其中不乏Stanford University、University of Pennsylvania、Columbia University、Cornell University、UC-Berkeley、Yale、Caltech等顶尖名校。

向他提问

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
               

关注一诺留学微信

关注一诺留学微博

版权所有@2012-2016    一诺留学网    京ICP备12034294号-1

联系电话:400-003-6508  010-62680991     传真:010-82483329     邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net