视听正文
中英对白
You were in the middle of the road!
你挡在路中间了
Look! Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
No, sir, you mustn't!
不 先生 千万不能
Sorry, miss. It's all I can do.
抱歉小姐 我只能这么做
He won't sell Prince's body
他不肯把王子的尸体卖了
says when we were knights of the land,
说我们还是英国爵士的时候
we didn't sell our chargers for cat-meat,
就从没把战马卖了做猫食
let 'em keep their shillings.
省省他们那点小钱吧
Silly old fool.Mother...
真是越老越蠢 妈妈
Still, I suppose we must take the ups with the downs.
看来 我们只能认命了
He might get work, I suppose, as a day labourer.
他得出去找活干 做做临时工
if his heart holds out.
如果心脏能受得了的话
Mother, I'll go.
妈 我去
What's that?
什么意思
If that's what you want, I will go.
如果你想让我去 我去好了
Claim kin.
去攀亲戚
姓名:张参
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net