Are you all right? John?
你还好吗,约翰
Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
我的老天,就是那条猎犬
Sherlock,it was here,I swear it,
夏洛克,它就在这,我发誓
Sherlock,it must,it must...
夏洛克,它肯定是...
Did-did you see it? You must have!
你看见它了吗,你肯定看见了
It's all right,it's OK now.
没事了,现在没事了
No,it's not! It's not ok!
不,才怪,怎么会没事
I saw it,I was wrong!
我看见它了,之前是我错了
Well,let's not jump to conclusions. - What?
别急着下结论,- 什么
What did you see?
你看见什么了
I told you,i saw the hound.
我说过了,我看到那条猎犬了
Huge,red eyes? - Yes.
体型巨大,目如赤焰,- 没错
Glowing? - Yeah.
发着光,-是的
No. - What?
不,-什么
I made up the bit about glowing.
发光那部分是我编的
You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
你听过我的描述,所以以为自己看到了
You have been drugged. We have all been drugged.
你被下了药,我们都中招了
Drugged?
下药
Can you walk? - Of course I can walk.
你还能走吗,-当然
Come on,then. It's time to lay this ghost.
来吧,是时候摆平这妖孽了
Oh,Back again?What's on your mind this time?
又来了?这次又是为什么
Murder,Dr Stapleton.Refined,cold-blooded murder.
这是谋杀,斯坦佩顿医生.精心策划,冷血无情的谋杀
Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell,or shall I?
是你来为小柯丝蒂揭开.铃兰的失踪之谜呢,还是我来
OK. What do you want?
好吧,你究竟想怎样
Can I borrow your microscope?
能借你显微镜一用吗
妙语佳句
Directly (pt&pp.directed)
adv. 直接地;不久,立即;正好地,恰好地;坦率地
conj. 一…就…
There, directly below me, was a guy holding theball...
刚好就在我下方,有个家伙手里拿着那个球。
Directly after lunch we were packed and ready togo...
一吃完午饭我们就收拾好准备出发了。
------------------------------------------------------
Make up
组成;补足;弥补;编造
We should make up for the lost time.
我们应该弥补失去的时间。
------------------------------------------------------
Respond to
对…作出反应[回答];对…有某种反应[感觉, 表现];顺从, 服从;响应
To remain effective, it must respond to contemporary circumstance.
为了保持有效,它必须响应时代环境。
剧情百科
看着John被吓得魂飞魄散,Sherlock已经知道自己的推理又进一步了。但是,导致中毒产生的幻觉的药物真的与Sherlock所指的药物一致吗?
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.She made no attempt to hide her _____.
她不打算掩饰她的苦恼。
2.Will google _____ defense of ajith d's use of its website?
google会介入并为ajith d在其网站的使用权进行辩护吗?
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案
1.Did he speak to you directly?
他跟你直接谈过话?
2.It cannot respond to the opportunities which industry may offer.
它并不能响应行业所提供的机会。
更多热点资讯欢迎关注:
新浪官方微博:@北京诚品一诺教育咨询
http://weibo.com/yinuoedu
微信订阅号:留学圈 (微信帐号:yinuoliuxue )
姓名:胥鹏
加入一诺留学前就职于太傻咨询北京总部,从业多年以来,服务过数百位客户,作为主管监管过几千名学生的申请材料。善于发现学生的本质问题,引导学生深入思考,从本质上深入发掘学生的亮点,从而有针对性地制定申请计划。在太傻供职期间,连续4年担任太傻留学高峰论坛主讲人,在国内各著名高校巡回演讲,深入浅出的讲座风格受到众多高校同学们的喜爱。
从业以来,帮助多名学生成功申请到自己理想院校,其中包括宾夕法尼亚大学、南加州大学、约翰霍普金斯大学,罗彻斯特大学,华威大学、伦敦政治经济学院、香港中文大学等顶尖名校,并多次指导学生成功获得奖学金。
版权所有@2012-2016 一诺留学网 京ICP备12034294号-1
联系电话:400-003-6508 010-62680991 传真:010-82483329 邮箱:service.bj@yinuoedu.net